Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chances of Northwood Game being on?

townerboy

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Unless someone from the Antiguan Cricket clb is let loose on our pitch, I'll be amazed if the game is not on tonight, in facy i'll take up Rugby league if it is, and I hate (very strong word) rugby league.

Ever been to a game of Rugby League?. Much better atmosphere than football & a darn sight more entertaining.

Thats right, Brakes are dangerous!

By the way I have been to a Rugby League game and the crowd was good but the game bored me to tears.

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Unless someone from the Antiguan Cricket clb is let loose on our pitch, I'll be amazed if the game is not on tonight, in facy i'll take up Rugby league if it is, and I hate (very strong word) rugby league.

Ever been to a game of Rugby League?. Much better atmosphere than football & a darn sight more entertaining.

Arky!!!!!!!!! Get real.

Originally Posted By: Arkwright

Arky!!!!!!!!! Get real.

I'll take that as a no then.

Arky what does EU know about entertainment, he went to Old Trafford instead of the Brimmerbau on Wednesday! evil

As for Rugby League went to one game with relatives from Yorkshire whilst up there a couple of years back, verdict: hilarious banter (a lot was just trying to understand the accent though!) certainly better than Rugby Union but I still found myself, as someone famous once said, looking at the game like a puppy looks at his new owner!!

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Arky what does EU know about entertainment, he went to Old Trafford instead of the Brimmerbau on Wednesday! evil

As for Rugby League went to one game with relatives from Yorkshire whilst up there a couple of years back, verdict: hilarious banter (a lot was just trying to understand the accent though!) certainly better than Rugby Union but I still found myself, as someone famous once said, looking at the game like a puppy looks at his new owner!!

But at least you enjoyed yourself!.
As for going up to Old Trafford on a jolly when we need all the support we can get, scandalous.