Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mr Kevin Cooper

happy harry

I think if he'd stayed at Cove he would have made the difference for us and he would definitley have played most weeks, sometimes people make rash disicions and it can come back and bite them in the ass,we have 3 young strikers now and with his exsperience he could have helped these lads to become better players.

The trouble with K.C, is , he thinks he is better then everybody else, also thinks he can do whatever he likes in the team, well he came unstuck, he did not do well and was put on the bench. instead of fighting for his place , he hops out , I agree with Duncs, that he could help the younger players , but he thinks about only himself , Shame he is a good player on his day. But they all know what he is like , so Haywards Heath if it is true ,he is with you good luck.

I would personally like to thank KC for his contributions in his 4 matches at BG. He chipped in with a classy assist against Bedfont for the second goal, earned us a point against Chertsey and got the winner against Guildford City. At the end of the day it's up to the manager to pick what he thinks is his best side and if KC isn't happy and leaves by mutal agreement then good luck to him. Wherever he goes he will score goals...

that i don't doubt GP, also Butts you are right to say what you said, it is up to the manager to rule the dressing room not the players if they don't like it then they have to leave or be shown the door,it's all about respect from players to managers and vice versa.