Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Article in Slogh Express

Windsor Rebel

as a Slough fan the 2nd half was bordering on a disgrace in the most part

although Platt gives us a lot at least with him unavailable we wont have to play 3 up front

Sonny may have to play right back i would imagine

still no mention of Eamonn McConigley or Adam Dickens are they injured still, unavailable for other reasons or even at the club still. i know Dickens has had a bad injury since 1st game of the season

Quote:
still no mention of Eamonn McConigley or Adam Dickens are they injured still, unavailable for other reasons or even at the club still. i know Dickens has had a bad injury since 1st game of the season

From what i've heard Eamonn McConigley also plays gaelic football and he's been doing that in recent weeks, although this maybe wrong.

If he's preferring Gaelic football to playing for Slough then perhaps it's for the best that he has played his last game for us?

Personally, I think there's more to this than just that. He was unavailable over the xmas period, then he apparently had a facial injury, was present at the Marlow game where Steve Roberts made the comment jokingly to him 'was he on a 6 month contract' and we haven't seen him since.

Perhaps someone can enlighten us?