Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Was shocked to read this on The wealdstone Forum

Ian_Sanderson

Neville Southall.......

by Attic on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Fine goalkeeper in his day, and now it would seem is Margate's coach/director of football. But what a foul mouthed wreckage he was. Calling everyone, including our players, the referee, his players arseholes, c***ts, [****!!****] etc. What a total embarrassment........

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
Neville Southall.......
by Attic on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Fine goalkeeper in his day, and now it would seem is Margate's coach/director of football. But what a foul mouthed wreckage he was. Calling everyone, including our players, the referee, his players arseholes, c***ts, [****!!****] etc. What a total embarrassment........

Whilst the langauge, if used as stated,is not always excusable the SAD part of the game for me was once again the p@@s poor standard of refereeing. He was one of the worst and typical of the shortage of quality that some of these games should command. The league and results, for too many, are being spoilt by self appreciated individuals known as ' match officials' such as these. 'Respect' that they keep asking for should be earned and not demanded.

I also now that we have possibly won a game or two with bad decisions going our way too. That still does not excuse the overall appalling standard this season.

In Nev's defence he said a few of those words about the same time as me and several others at some of the decisions made yesterday.Are you gonna have a thread on me too Mr. Sanderson?

you are not worthy of your gold member status IS , how you get away with it week in week out is beyond me , why stick your nose into something thats happened with big Nev once or twice when we have to read the sh"T thats spouted out by you every week . Now we all know you will feed off this don`t we IS.

Originally Posted By: hartsdownfan
you are not worthy of your gold member status IS , how you get away with it week in week out is beyond me , why stick your nose into something thats happened with big Nev once or twice when we have to read the sh"T thats spouted out by you every week . Now we all know you will feed off this don`t we IS.

He has 'gold status' purely because he paid a fiver of his dole money to the site - it's nothing more than that!

Anyway, he has to stick his nose in on here because Ramshite don't even have a forum on here!!

Please as hard as it may be, keep your childish swearing to your self.I was mearly pointing out what was on the Wealdstone Forum,we cant keep ALL your problems off this Open forum, even though you do try.

Interesting views on their forum re: our support, but on the whole mostly positive about the vocal support. Couldn't believe how quiet they were, the closest they got to a song was when four 11-year-olds attempted a rendtion of "Oh when the Stones go steaming in...." grin

Mind you, there was an inbred-esque uproar every time one of their players fell over. Notice that one of them stated that supporting your team vocally is "embarassing"; I'd say it's more embarassing getting outsung at home by - as they put it - "Four kids"!

Originally Posted By: seasidesteve
unfortunately tom there are too few of us left on the forum to get get rid of any

Seems like quite a few post on here still Steve!