Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC- Fools Paradise

apache

Especially for Arithon and Westerly Ware, obviously the reference to The British People holds good for an entire world audience.

Churchill said: "There is no worse mistake in public leadership than to hold out false hopes soon to be swept away. The British people can face peril or misfortune with fortitude and buoyancy, but they bitterly resent being deceived or finding that those responsible for their affairs are themselves dwelling in a fool's paradise."

"but they bitterly resent being deceived"

You mean like when they were told that they have to go to war in Iraq, because of weapons of Mass Destruction. Only to find out that there was none, and it was all just about the oil. They were so resentful that they voted the same Government back in charge!! You see Apache, that's the real Bitch with democracy. When you don't agree with the majority vote!! ;c))

Cheers!!

Originally Posted By: Tyse
"but they bitterly resent being deceived"

You mean like when they were told that they have to go to war in Iraq, because of weapons of Mass Destruction. Only to find out that there was none, and it was all just about the oil. They were so resentful that they voted the same Government back in charge!! You see Apache, that's the real Bitch with democracy. When you don't agree with the majority vote!! ;c))

Cheers!!

how you doing hirsty...nice to see you back on here...smile

it is a little known fact amongst the ref raf that there were indeed crude nuclear devices found in iraq as well as hugh stockpiles of plague bacterias in war heads etc etc....I think that most people understand that the need to overthrow the looney toon was paramount...I was against it as my son was out there but nonetheless....those that were there believed in it....

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
'ere les have a blimp at this.....your old mates in their new positions of power have been 'aving a go at me and thee...grin

http://www.eufcforum.com/forum/topic/site-announcement

I saw that this morning Unc, I didn't bother lowering myself to their childish level of name calling and insults, it would have probably got me banned, like loose!
What a short memory MyFC Gaz has, it wasn't all that long ago he was on here pleading with everyone to get him re-instated, now he goes back to being true to form and locks threads after being the chief instigator !

Quote:
That would be Les, UU's puppet.
Loved G&N , hates MYfc, and doesn't really care about Ebbsfleet either.

Bleedin' 'ell, Karl. You must ave strong arms and a lot of string !!

bolt