Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bill and dicay

I see on their forum this morning that they lost 2-0 to tilbury in the semi final of the league cup.

Seems some of their fans,the morning after are giving up on the team which i think its wrong as i hear they have serious injuries and are playing alot of youth players.

after beating dover in the last round i would of thought they were nailed on to reach the final but football is a funny game.

I am sure the fans will not desert them but our recent form shows how quickly football can turn itself around

not being funny rob but who at hornchurch cares about them,we have potentionally excitin times in front of us startin saturday with wot i would consider our biggest game of the season,bill whocool

well come on rob,me and you are not fickle over a few dodgy hx performances we come back for more,as for them over near that gypsy camp at crays hill let em get on with it and use all our spare time rallying round the urchinswink