Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UPDATES

TonyM

Originally Posted By: StuyRandall
Originally Posted By: MargateBlue
Remember that 19th doesn't go down this season because of Team Bath so we just need to beat Harlow Town to it.

they were promoted from the British Gas league, so that won't change the number of teams being promoted or relegated from our league

That's where your wrong because it means that a team from the Blue Square South (Bognor Regis or Thurrock) will be reprieved meaning that one less will come down to the Ryman League meaning 19th will be reprieved to feel that spot.

Originally Posted By: TonyM
Only if we play ramsgate 3 times

LMAO funniest thread ive seen in a long while. and the last 3 times youve played us, results in, 0 wins 1 Draw and 2 Losses. Our players know wot it means too send u down, and they are well up for it. See You Monday!!! P.s thanks to Gregory a nice

Ian Sandersons signature change :

"Top Team in Thanet, we are the Top Team in Thanet,we are the Top Team in Thanet, we are the Top team in Thanet".

Time to change your signature Ian don't you think. Or are you going to leave it there as a reminder of your best year.

Whatever happens on Monday & despite BOTH clubs being planted near the bottom of the league (nearly),in Thanet,we have regained that title by finishing higher in the table. 99.9% anyway.

I know, it's not much to shout home about this year & I doubt many over here will be see this as any conslolation but happened it has. Just thought I'd mention it that's all.

Hi this is my first time on your forum,yes I am a Ramsgate supporter for my sins but come Monday I fear this may be the worst derby we will have seen for years.Ramsgate have over the last few weeks reached a new low in the quality of football and with nothing to play for apart from pride and Margate also struggling but desperate for points this is hardly set up to be a classic,still come the day may the best team win.

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
You aint seen Ramsgate yet,lol

And with the time you spend on our forum it's hard to believe you have either.

Originally Posted By: reddy
Hi this is my first time on your forum,yes I am a Ramsgate supporter for my sins but come Monday I fear this may be the worst derby we will have seen for years.Ramsgate have over the last few weeks reached a new low in the quality of football and with nothing to play for apart from pride and Margate also struggling but desperate for points this is hardly set up to be a classic,still come the day may the best team win.
First time on this fourm,and yet what a great post,well done reddy,this fourm needs people like you.

Well reading that cheered me up after our disastrous season. I can't see us getting revenge for 1973 tomorrow (Cookie will know what I'm referring to) but I agree 19th place will survive like Boreham Wood did last year.

If Staines put out a reserve team in their last game and as a result let you stay up I'm going to be a bit peeved.