Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

UPDATES

TonyM

Well firstly i'll just agree with Cookie, our home form recently speaks for itself and wins against Ramsgate and Sutton United would then leave us in a good postion going into our final game away to Staines Town which to be fair by then they would've booked 2nd place and won't go for it as much as we will making it winable.

However losing to Heybridge today sorta makes you wonder what we're in for on Monday against Ramsgate!

I think we may be lucky and be reprived this season due to the demise of other teams but tbh we deserve to go down after today.

Two weeks running we have thrown games away by conceding 3 goals. We seem incapable of holding on to a lead. But that has been the story of our season - not good enough at either end of the pitch i'm afraid. I know mathematically we are not down yet but as SSS says if we start the new season in a lower league with a few wins then the positivity will return. To be honest our squad was always going to struggle to survive this season but we should be very competitive in Ryman South IF we keep the same management team and players and not chuck out all our prized assets like last summer. Another relegation may be hard to take considering we were in the conference not that long ago but could be the best thing for the club in the long run.

Still all to play for for both teams & for different reasons.I would hope the attendance will as good as those previous meetings between our clubs.

Ramsgate will want to salvage something by beating us at our patch & most certainly will want to drag us down with them that's for sure but we can't allow them that satisfaction.We too have more than one reason for wanting the victory.At the least lets not have THEM kill us off completely.

Should be worth going along I would have thought.A victory on Monday might only be prolonging the agony but it gives us another bite of the cherry.

The only thing we need to make sure we all do is get right behind the team on Monday , forget the bickering that is going on on here for 2hrs on Monday and really help and encourage the squad to win , as they say be THE 12TH MAN . Up the Gate .