Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont part with Manager

Just like to say thanks and sorry to Mick, he gave me the opportunity this season and in the past month i feel like i have let him down, we all let him take on to much but none of us actually offered to take the burden off him, while we were enjoying our Sunday roasts he was washing two kits and giving up his family time. Wherever you end up Mick i hope we work together again, you spent a lot of time persuading me to join you at various clubs over the past few years and got me my all my breaks in Football management and my loyalties will always be with you, i hope the boys repay the sacrifice of you letting players play in semi's and quarters when you wanted them for 1st team duty by winning the cup tmrw night.

MT has to admit to the his mistakes. He may feel gutted but he hasn't helped the situation examples he never said well done to the ressie's getting to tomorrows final, alwways slagging off the players when a little encouragement might have been best, going over the same point for the whole half time..these are facts. everybody is to blame for this not just anybody..will anyone say different, because they happened. mt has a future because he does know football, all of us need to learn from are mistakes

sorry to hear that you are leaving Mick but you'll be back somewhere,Newbie this isn't that ridiculous us and them thing is it? what difference does it matter to you if MT doesn't congratulate you on getting to the final(by the way cogratulations)when I was manager at Ash reserves we won the league and 2 cups never heard a dickie bird from the 1st team manager but it didn't matter,those players had all at some stage played for the 1st team and were not good enough in his opinion to play 1st team football,it's harsh but true his focus has to be about the 1st team and nothing else and so should everybody else involved with the club