Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bedfont part with Manager

Before the rumours begin me and Bedfont have parted company.

I recieved a phone call tonight saying that my services were no longer required.

No problems on my part as i have not been happy with the club for a while,

Who will they get to be Kitman and laundry man now i wonder.

Good luck to all and all good luck

maybe i will see some of you again

Auf Wiedersen

Mick Turtle

I said i was not going to post but feel i have to as gotta say you wont find a harder working manager in the league, dont care weather your top or bottom but that is a fact, as i said to you earlier on the phone best thing that could of happend as you will come back stronger and better and will have joy somewhere else.

Good luck gaffer

A change of manager with 3 massive matches left of the season, not sure that's such a great idea but time will tell.

All the very best Mick, hopefully you are back in the game ASAP.

P.S. Txt me if you fancy watching either of our remaining home games, I'll stick your name on the gate...

Good luck from me too Mick

And have to agree with GP changing manager with 3 cup finals left, not possible to sign players on..........hmmmmmm

Well the rumours of the Bedfont committee replacing Mick have been doing the rounds for a while now, would be questionable if they have sacked him without lining the new man and his players up in advance. Mick's very well liked, I would think that he will have the loyalty of most of his players and to be advised by phone probably won't go down very well...

Just heard that butler 4-4-2 has taken over till the end of the season?

Originally Posted By: El_Gaffer
Sorry to hear that Mick, you didn't seem your normal self last week to be fair.

All the very best for the future, am sure you'll come back stronger

Gaffer your spot on Mick will be the first to admit he has not been himself, but he will move on and be successful somewhere else.

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
Well the rumours of the Bedfont committee replacing Mick have been doing the rounds for a while now, would be questionable if they have sacked him without lining the new man and his players up in advance. Mick's very well liked, I would think that he will have the loyalty of most of his players and to be advised by phone probably won't go down very well...

Just heard that butler 4-4-2 has taken over till the end of the season?

Green Pea just because your manager get's sacked it doesnt mean everybody goes, alot of people are hurt because of the position we are in and every player wants to put that right and climb out of the bottom 3 starting with a win at Guildford on Saturday.
Butler i can confirm has taken the reigns as you have already said and every player is 100% behind him.
Is it a gamble by Bedfont only time will tell if it pays off.

The worst thing is i feel like i have been stabbed in the back by people that i trusted.

but as has been said i offered to resign before christmas and once or twice since and foolishly allowed myself to be talked into continuing, at this moment i feel for the players as they deserve better, but i have no time for a lot of the people within the club.

I go with my head held high and my integrity intact.

All the best in the future Mick. I'm sure you'll be taking a great interest in the final games results.

I'm willing to bet there'll be a position for you somewhere next season.

By the way - It ain't ALWAYS the Managers fault!!

Originally Posted By: Guvnor No1

Butler i can confirm has taken the reigns as you have already said and every player is 100% behind him.

Not what I have heard this morning Guv and the back stabbing Mick is alluding to is a disgrace from people he has actually brought to the club and trusted with key roles in his setup.

btw I haven't spoken to Mick today, I have my sources within the club and know what has transpired since Monday so lets not paint a nice pic of togetherness and insult the people on this board.

green pea sounds to me like you are trying to build your bridges! Bit late for that. Funny how everyone wanted bedfont to do bad and didnt really like mick and now your all kissing his backside but it speaks volumes when 3rd from bottom is the best that can be acheived. Massive gamble rightly so but also a manager out of his depth i'm affraid. Good luck trying to find another club mick, doubt it though.

Originally Posted By: BarmyArmy123
green pea sounds to me like you are trying to build your bridges! Bit late for that. Funny how everyone wanted bedfont to do bad and didnt really like mick and now your all kissing his backside but it speaks volumes when 3rd from bottom is the best that can be acheived. Massive gamble rightly so but also a manager out of his depth i'm affraid. Good luck trying to find another club mick, doubt it though.

Out of his depth?

Dont think its the case, feel Mick just took so much on-board.

Good luck Mick i have watched Bedfont on occasions over the last three or four years and the rot started long before you arrived as manager, just ask the last couple of managers that have been sacked.It is not you that is out of your depth but the commitee that run Bedfont on a shoe string with constant abuse of the players on and off the pitch. who would want to play for them?

I am sure everyone is aware of the effort you put in on match days,just about doing everything from washing the kit to getting every thing ready for match day with no help from any one at Bedfont.i for one hope Bedfont go down not because of the players

as some of them are decent blokes and footballers but becase of the way the club is run.

Bottom 3 the last couple of seasons does not tell lies the way Bedfont has been run