Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

KNEE JERK REACTION

dannyriding

oh my god what has happened here...........lets get back to basics shall we. as posted previously by my old mucker bodyform. if you feel that strongly about the directors, where are you lot when meetings are called for the fans to talk to the directors are made, oh yes to busy or cant be bothered to turn up and say what you think so instead vent it all on here. go to the meetings they are free as is the forum, express youre feelings thats free, so is the forum. so may i suggest that if have a solution to the clubs so called problems sort it or shut it. roll on the new season and a social life to enjoy.

I "was" a regular home and occasional awayer, was one of the 133 at Homelands on a freezing Tuesday night against Maidenhead, saw my first game at Hartsdown in 1972 and was the provider of the megaphone at the demo at the council offices which helped save the club. I've just got the hump that's all.

what will be interesting is to see how many old faces attend next season and if and a big if we are chasing promotion what will be posted on here then, then again i aint to much bothered as long as the club house is still open for business during the games, or will it be asda or tescos as some suggest with lever and kp at the helm.why dont we get some immigrants to run the club then we will get grants galore and free handouts so i am told

Originally Posted By: Hornet
I "was" a regular home and occasional awayer, was one of the 133 at Homelands on a freezing Tuesday night against Maidenhead, saw my first game at Hartsdown in 1972 and was the provider of the megaphone at the demo at the council offices which helped save the club. I've just got the hump that's all.

A megaphone, wow.
Did you call anyone a poof?