Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yoof Cup final tonight at Egham

Cobham definitely deserved to win and had 2 or 3 players that really made the difference. The two wide boys were a threat all night and the skipper pretty much dominated everything including keeping the Cambo danger player quiet. In the end 4-1 was probably a little harsh and it was a shame the Cambo boys didn't snatch a 2nd as they dominated the last 15. That said well played to Cobham. After a difficult season in the first team for a lot of them they deserve some success so well played to them.

Gracious in defeat... I like that, pity your not the same when you make a howler in the middle......

As we have said on here ,,lovely side Cobham and most of their 1sts have been the youth team..Looks good for the future..I for one will watch out for their results next year and who knows may even pop over and watch them

Well done Cobham..

If I was gracious every time I made a mistake in the middle Weebs I would spend my life being gracious smile

When are you finally confirmed as a BTK. Is it middle of May ?

Oh I thought you had alredy decided my fate...like a hangman holding a noose....

True..If ur mad enough to be either of them I take my hat off to you It also accounts for that last post of yours.....

Originally Posted By: Terrence Collina
Refereeing is like being a goalkeeper - it is never your fault and you never make mistakes.

Is that a quote from Teffer's book "My Guide To Inspirational Goal-Keeping" ?