Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

southill alexander in the news

Originally Posted By: Bilbo

By the way Rhodent will Numpty be supporting you at Biggleswade next season?

Bilbo, does Rhodesy score a point from you every time he doesn't retaliate and call you Dildo? grin Or... Oracle 'Orifice' grin

Rhodent 10,000,000 v 00,000,000 Dildo/Orifice wink

Originally Posted By: Bilbo

Seriously though, I wish your venture every success, it's just Rhodent I have a problem with.

Bilbo - I simply call it as I see it and if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. What was noticeable for me was when you shouted about Leyton from the roof tops earlier in the season and they were the best thing since sliced bread but the minute, sorry second, Del and Steve left Lea Bridge Road for Herns Lans you, and Oracle, dropped Leyton like a brick, that's not what genuine football people do and I guarantee it will be exactly the same when the so called Dynamic Duo leave Welwyn Garden City.

I can't believe that you have raked that old chestnut out of the grate. Don't you have anything original to post, I can see why Bilbo has a problem with you, as do a lot of other forum users.

As I have explained numerous times before the efforst I put in for Leyton were not appreciated by the powers that be.

Rhodes is a tit, no doubt, but I have grown fond of him around these parts and couldnt imagine this forum or indeed the SSMFL without him. Rhodes, I salute you!!

(Good god, what have I done??)

Good luck to SA in the new venture, and If I may say, as a word of advice to Rhodes, just do what you are good at and try not to drag the new Club into any nonsense on these forums

MIKO - I really don't know what you mean, why on earth would I drag Southill Alexander into any 'nonsense' as you put it. The Club haven't kicked a ball in anger yet but when they do I can see them going through the Pyramid like a dose of salts hence my tongue in cheek comment about the Champions League Final, twelve seasons from now, in 2021/2022, anything is possible in football.

There's certainly some interesting debate about the Club over on the another Forum at present with a thread as long as your arm, unfortunately I'm unable to post a link to it.

• 1 month later...

Do we know what has happened to the main Southill Alexander Forum as it appears to have disappeared from view. There's still this one if anyone wants to air their views on the Club, I expect their intensive pre-season training programme will be getting under way shortly.

Why? Southill Alexander have no connection with the SSML. They had their own forum set up for this reason.

I assume it has now been removed at their request, like they stated they might do, because there was very little posted on there that had anything to do with the subject matter (although to be fair that forum was not alone in that).

I'm sure that anybody with an interest in Southill Alexander is perfectly aware of the places they can go to to discuss the subject.

Originally Posted By: MIKO
Good luck to SA in the new venture, and If I may say, as a word of advice to Rhodes, just do what you are good at and try not to drag the new Club into any nonsense on these forums

dont think he heeded your advice miko doh

Originally Posted By: sjj2112

Why? Southill Alexander have no connection with the SSML.

Sjj2112 - No they don't however a lot of SSML forum members still have an interest in the Club and, in the likely event, Southill Alexander win the Bedfordshire League Premier Division this season they will no doubt be applying to join the SSML Division 1 in 2010/2011

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Why? Southill Alexander have no connection with the SSML.

Sjj2112 - No they don't however a lot of SSML forum members still have an interest in the Club and, in the likely event, Southill Alexander win the Bedfordshire League Premier Division this season they will no doubt be applying to join the SSML Division 1 in 2010/2011

And as I said, people with an interest in SA know of the places they can go to to read and talk about SA.

And should they successfully join the SSML in the future then it will become right and proper to discuss them on an SSML forum.

Maybe the truth is that you know that you won't be able to gain access to any of the official SA forums (fora?) and hence will be deprived of any opportunity to pursue your vindictive anti-SA campaign.

You'll just have to stick to Haringay Borough. And Kentish Town. And Harefield United. And Sport London e Benfica. And....oh what's the point......

Maybe the truth is that you know that you won't be able to gain access to any of the official SA forums (fora?) and hence will be deprived of any opportunity to pursue your vindictive anti-SA campaign.

Sjj2112 - You have the wrong end of the stick completely as I have nothing against Southill Alexander, why would I have, indeed one of my best friends is Assistant Coach at the Club so I can get all the information I could possibly need from him.