Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

southill alexander in the news

very tiresome keep coming back disrupting discussions but thats what you get with fools

so you into kissing blokes now?

i dont into that sort of thing mate

byebye

fool be back in a minutes

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

I know you were instrumental in setting the club up in the early days

That has been vehemently denied though by Southill Alexander

when my brother said that we should invite you to our restaurant i did not think that you were a rude person mr rhodes

i have asked you some questions but instead you have ignored them

why? are you a rude person mr rhodes?

Samos - I didn't realise you are Zante's brother, are you in partnership at the restaurant. I don't recall you asking me any questions and I'm certainly not a rude person, what would you like to know. I understand that you have also invited the Southill Alexander Coach to dine with you, why don't we all get around a table full of moussaka one evening and sort out our differences.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Samos - I didn't realise you are Zante's brother, are you in partnership at the restaurant. I don't recall you asking me any questions and I'm certainly not a rude person, what would you like to know. I understand that you have also invited the Southill Alexander Coach to dine with you, why don't we all get around a table full of moussaka one evening and sort out our differences.

Let's give cliff a hand...

"anyway, the questions mr rhodes

what are boffins and geeks

how much time do you spend on computer forums in day

what is real fooball person?"

lets face it,someone asked the same question about 10 times earlier.

Seems to me that rhodes is being bullied on here.

Amazing how all these new posters suddenly come out with the same arguements just after southaill alexandra and their forum have dissappeared

what kind of creep are you? seems to me that mr rhodes can speak up for himself without trolls like you

the only person talking about bullying here is you and you seem to be doing most of it

now if you dont mind as suggested by the other person why dont you stick to boring people on the hornchurch forum

how is what i am doing bullying,is that the usual defense mechanism kicking in matey

the only one throwing abuse aroubd is you and your mates behind their computer screens picking on one bloke,get a dictionary and learn the meaning of some words sonny

ps,its an open forum so anyone can come on here.

where is the abuse fool?

good job it is an open forum mate because you are making a fool of yourself and im glad everyone can see it

where are the moderators? oh they are here doing all the trolling