Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

southill alexander in the news

everyone in your little group of c0ckmunchers mate

lets have a show of hands eh? everyone who, like trollboy here who has had a good munch of c0ck and knows it tastes salty you go ahead and post.

you keep coming back even though you say your going

byebye fool

trouble with your sort mate is that they like to believe everyone wants it the same way as you

im just waiting for all your mates to back you up on the c0ckmunching lol

still, you keep coming back fool

byebye now, must be your bedtime

you'd like to recruit another is that it?

grow up mate

whose in charge of these forums? do they see the disrespect you bring?

sooner the get rid of you the better, trolls like you think you can bully everyone around, aint so, your cards marked and i reckon youve shown yourself up yet again

what a fool

whatever,think its more the other way round.your plastic willies are in the post.

ps,for someone who only registered to the forum a week or so ago you really know alot about this forum already,strange that

nite nite big boy

if only you would keep your promises but you keep saying byebye and then coming back for more

it dont take long to spot bullies like you mate, as i said youve shown yourself up and marked your own card

now toddle off to your hole troll

byebye fool

anyway, now the troll has said byebye for the hundredth time of course you must come round the olive one night mr rhodes

meanwhile can you answer these questions

what are boffins and geeks

how much time do you spend on computer forums in a day

what is a real football person?

Samos, don't get drawn into a petty war of words with UM, his last post obviously demonstrates himself as a unintelligent imbecile. His club must be very proud of him.

Anyway let Southill do what they have to do, let's get back to proper banter & SSML chat. All the Ryman big boys can get back to their own forum.

BTW Rhodes posts aren't aggressive, but they are provoking, he does deserve a bit of schtick back. Bullying no, but we want answers. Did he try & pull The Biggleswade Utd. secretary, did Tokyo Manor gazump Sport London e Nandos & how often does he tug his grapevine ? Come on Mr Rhodes we want answers !

Viva Haringay Borough

me bruv? nothing of the kind, nice as pie me, think it was the other guy got drawn.

drawn and quartered

but your right, shouldn't waste me time with the little herbert

come on mr rhodes, we want answers!

viva Haringey!!

Zante - Are you and Samos really brothers or is this a wind up, Urchin Mentalist appears to have suspicions as for mere Greek restaurant owners you do know a lot of Forum lingo. Let me test you with a simple question before I start answering yours and no cheating:

Who were the Andrianopoulos brothers?

Rhodes, are you insulting our intelligence here ? I'm not the kind to get drawn into pointless $lagging off & childish posts. Samos is more hotheaded than me & he does bite, but we are genuine football fans, i played myself you know for many clubs in greater london.

If anyone hasn't the time to read through the last few thousand posts over the last day, here is a brief synopsis.

Rhodes decided to bring the SA thread back to life even though they've now gone up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire.

The brother of a Greek man who threatened to cut Rhodes's knackers off and feed them to him with a side salad is looking for answers to something.

An Essex mentalist then gets involved in some quality banter with the brother of the Greek man who wants to chop Rhodes's jacobs off. (I would skip through about 16 pages of this)

Another man from Essex (again) comes on and says he won't post again and goes back to chuck some weights about.

Then the actual Greek man who wants to sever Rhodes's testicles for restaurant food comes on and asks some more questions.

Rhodes, a word of advice, give Greek restaurants a swerve for the next few months. crazy