Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

southill alexander in the news

I wonder what the Club's critics have got to say to that, no wonder nobody has posted since 12.55!

I'm not sure what you mean, I can't see a list of Club Officers on the new all singing all dancing Website. It's highly impressive and professional isn't it, just think Edgware Town could have been associated with the venture but you didn't want to know did you.

You are right Rhodent as long as you and Numpty were involved no right thinking Wares fan would touch the project with a bargepole.

I will reserve judgment on the success of your endeavour until the end of next season.

Clubs run by fans have been tried before but with little or no success

Originally Posted By: warefckev
Originally Posted By: Bilbo
Clubs run by fans have been tried before but with little or no success

agreed.. but thats gotta change sometime smile i wish them all the luck.

Thanks Kev, you always need a bit of good luck but we'll mostly be relying on hard work and knowledgeable people involved.

I can say that there isn't one person so far, involved in Southill Alexander that I am not extremely proud to be associated with.

Cheers and take care!

Originally Posted By: loosely

I can say that there isn't one person so far, involved in Southill Alexander that I am not extremely proud to be associalted with.

Loosely - Many thanks for that

Originally Posted By: Bilbo

I will reserve judgment on the success of your endeavour until the end of next season.

Bilbo - Click on the above link, read it and weep

I think in fairness rhodsey that bilbo is entitled to reserve judgement which is fair enough in my book.....SA is a brave new venture and has to earn its respect and its spurs.....

a years hard work and less posting about the new club is the order of the day IMO....but waddaiknow....smile

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I think in fairness rhodsey that bilbo is entitled to reserve judgement which is fair enough in my book.....SA is a brave new venture and has to earn its respect and its spurs.....

a years hard work and less posting about the new club is the order of the day IMO....but waddaiknow....smile

The good thing about this venture, is that it's a brand new club, with no hangovers. Unlike some previous ventures.

wotcha BM...how goes it over there....?

what I was saying is that SA has to prove itself to the NL world at large and talking won't get it done....the club needs a year to prove istelf and start winning respect.....we have members already from all corners of the globe and on a softly softly approach many more will subscribe when more shares are released....MYFC went too big too quickly and couldn't deal with the wave after wave of forum posters all with differing opinions and different agendas...some not so healthy...

that won't happen here....smile

Unc - Point taken but Bilbo will always be a 'negative knocker' of the project even if Southill Alexander win the Champions League in season 2020/2021 assuming the Club start in the SSML Division 2 next season.

maybe.. maybe not rhodsey... but if that is the case then lets let them talk on here and we'll walk over there...

time to draw a line under it all and get on with it...no one ever built a football club on here or any other forum....its been good fun baiting them all and getting it back but its time to do things in real life...in due course they will all come to the carlsberg when SA are playing and its important that they feel comfortable and welcome when they do....smile

ultimately that is what NL is all about...!

Unc - Well said and I totally agree however I have a suspicion that Oracle, Bilbo and Samuelsmiles, as well as Football Man, Horace, HTFCew and the Keeps, will cut their noses off to spite their face and won't come within a Country mile of the Carlsberg Stadium when Southill Alexander play there even with the offer of red carpet treatment.

maybe.. maybe not rhodsey... but if that is the case then lets let them talk on here and we'll walk over there...

time to draw a line under it all and get on with it...no one ever built a football club on here or any other forum....its been good fun baiting them all and getting it back but its time to do things in real life...in due course they will all come to the carlsberg when SA are playing and its important that they feel comfortable and welcome when they do....smile

ultimately that is what NL is all about...!

Uncle, at last the voice of reason. I am moving abroad before the end of the year but hope to catch a game at the Carlsberg Stadium before I go.

Why don't you come along to Herns Lane for the Charity 6 a Side on Saturday 16th May, KO 12 noon. I have invited Rhodes and it all goes to a good cause, the North & West Herts MND Association, an organization that has helped Del since his diagnosis with the disease.

wotcha BM...how goes it over there....?

what I was saying is that SA has to prove itself to the NL world at large and talking won't get it done....the club needs a year to prove istelf and start winning respect.....we have members already from all corners of the globe and on a softly softly approach many more will subscribe when more shares are released....MYFC went too big too quickly and couldn't deal with the wave after wave of forum posters all with differing opinions and different agendas...some not so healthy...

that won't happen here....smile

Sup, Unc.

I have no problem with people waiting a year to see what SAFC will bring on the field. But with what has been done so far, I'm pleased with the information that is being posted and the constant communication is great.

I'll be away on 16th May so wont be able to make the match, what a shame as I'd be made up to see Rhodent at Herns Lane.

Anyway,I will definately be comming to a Southill Alexander game next season,if only to cheer on the opposition LOL.

Seriously though, I wish your venture every success, it's just Rhodent I have a problem with.

By the way Rhodent will Numpty be supporting you at Biggleswade next season?