Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Apparently....

Originally Posted By: chancer
seems like I have been given a royal pardon, allowed to post everywhere apart from on the Urchins site, seems pretty poor that Uncle Urchin can call me a pr!ck and then stop me replying then Ian comes to the rescue, but hey ho I said I couldnt be arsed to post, so what am I doing.........

zody you were never banned from any forum you just made it up in your normal attention seeking way....Ian of course could see that you were not banned..and yes you are barred from the hx forum for persistent drivel I believe....grin

and I have never called you a pr1ck on the hx forum but as you well know I do indeed think that you are a self serving whining pr1ck ....shocked

no offence meant of course...evil

Lets claify something, Nothing is ever made up by myself, you just dont like the true being challenged about your posts or opinions.

1. I was banned. FACT / stopped from posting on all sites.

2. I was banned FACT / stopped from posting on the hx site

3. I wasnt called a prick on the hx forum BY YOU but on the ESL forum BY YOU, but funny, this post has been removed

4. Learn to tell the true all the time not some off the time.

5. In my case hopefully you take offence as I am sure you will, have a nice day old chap.........because I will....

Originally Posted By: chancer
Lets claify something, Nothing is ever made up by myself, you just dont like the true being challenged about your posts or opinions.

1. I was banned. FACT / stopped from posting on all sites.
2. I was banned FACT / stopped from posting on the hx site
3. I wasnt called a prick on the hx forum BY YOU but on the ESL forum BY YOU, but funny, this post has been removed
4. Learn to tell the true all the time not some off the time.
5. In my case hopefully you take offence as I am sure you will, have a nice day old chap.........because I will....

zody I have checked and Ian has confirmed you were never banned and also suggested that your cookies were the problem.......he may be right duntyafink...? smile

so you see you were not banned from FF...you made it up to get some attention....see a shrink ffs....shocked

and yes.... you are banned from JUST the Hx forum which I requested due to monotonous soppy zody drivel spamming the good folk of hx......

I always call you a pr1ck which I believe you are...you have the right of reply...

the truth is subjective...

alcatraz surely awaits you once again....grin