Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

After 5+ years .........................

Originally Posted By: Butts HVFC
Teffers . You enjoy ur rest , I lasted 6/7 yrs at BGFC . alot of hard work , was put in by the normal guys every week , about 3/4 people , where are all the others, not easy to get people to do that work anymore.Not blaming BGFC it was my choice to leave, but one day may go back there ,
wait for it GP bound to answer this.

Give it a rest Butts, I think everybody in the CCL knows how hard you worked but you were a volunteer and nobody held a gun to your head. Your choice to stay, your choice to leave, getting busy on here trying to discredit people isn't in the style that made you so well thought of at BGFC.

It is time to put all your energy into HVFC and put to rest your good time at BGFC don't burn your bridges Butts....As GP said it was your choice as it always has been for all the people connected with the club.