Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

After 5+ years .........................

I've decided to step down as secretary at Bookham FC, enjoyed my time (well most of it) but now need a rest hairout from the day to day fun that goes on.

Thanks Guy's, yes your right EL Guffs must learn how to spell grin and GP would love too but all that travelling in the Southern League is not for me wink

Nothing planned and not looking just enjoy the summer for now yay

Good luck too Teffs. As GP said good men are hard to find, but what's another year to Bookham, having already pent the past 5 looking for one haha!!

I'm sure we will all see your shiney chrome at matches next season anyway!

I was aware, but kept quiet.

Teffers, I know I speak for all at the ground when I say you'll genuinely be missed at Meadowbank in your official capacity for Bookham.

However, I hope to see from time to time when The Villagers are playing on the hallowed turf !

Yeah was good to see you to Kroons (even though it had to be pointed out to me that you were actually there!).

Was impressed by the 2 sides in the final and it was an unlucky way to finish for your lads. Hope you enjoyed the day, as think it could well be a yearly thing now?!

Yeah was surprised you knew me as I thought you may not smile

Good final and we have never won a penalty shoot out but was pleased with the boys. Medals did say Chobham Cup though !! Will be back next year smile

I did once I had seen you.

Yeah they were a good little team. Yeah that was just the runners up and was only noticed after the first lot were handed out (typical)!! I believe new ones were being sorted, so think you should hear something from the organizers. Good to hear that.

Thanks for those kind words Jurg. They are a good little side with a good mix of players. Also missing an important player who is recovering from a nasty injury. This year I have had the pleasure of meeting a few scouts who could end up making me look for a few new players !!!!

Tournament was good. I let Mark know that we enjoyed it and I like the smallness of it too and will defo come over again next year. We run a very big one but they are not always the best. U11's was the best. Team lost all their group games and then beat their A side on their way to winning it. Great stuff.

Teffers . You enjoy ur rest , I lasted 6/7 yrs at BGFC . alot of hard work , was put in by the normal guys every week , about 3/4 people , where are all the others, not easy to get people to do that work anymore.Not blaming BGFC it was my choice to leave, but one day may go back there ,

wait for it GP bound to answer this.

Like a race horse that has to wear blinkers...only see whats in front of them....

Enjoy it Teffs but it may be a shock to realise that you actually really miss it when out of it...Remember GP's comments........