Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Middlesex Senior Cup Draw 2009/2010

FIRST ROUND

w/c 9 November 2009

1 Northwood v Bedfont

2 Hanworth Villa v Wingate & Finchley

3 Hanwell Town v Bedfont Green

4 Wembley v Enfield 1893

5 Hillingdon Borough v Enfield Town

SECOND ROUND

w/c 7 December 2009

6 Uxbridge v Ashford Town (Middx)

7 Winner of Match 4 v AFC Hayes

8 Winner of Match 5 v Harefield United

9 Harrow Borough v Winner of Match 3

10 Winner of Match 2 v Hendon

11 Hayes & Yeading United v Staines Town

12 Hampton & Richmond Borough v Winner of Match 1

13 Wealdstone v North Greenford United

QUARTER FINALS

w/c 11 January 2010

14 Match 8 v Match 7

15 Match 13 v Match 6

16 Match 10 v Match 12

17 Match 9 v Match 11

SEMI FINALS

w/c 8 March 2010

18 Match 15 v Match 16

19 Match 14 v Match 17

FINAL

Monday 5 April 2010

No Tokyngton Manor in either this or the London Senior Cup. Care to give a reason rhodes?

Hanwell v Bedfont Green is an interesting tie...I could even make an appearance for that one.

LATO - I'm not Club Secretary so I wouldn't know, presumably you have still got his mobile number so why not text him if you're so curious or alternatively talk to one of the Klartfield brothers who will gladly explain. I have to say that I did wonder myself as last season we gave Wembley a real run for their money in the competition and the fright of their lives.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
LATO - I'm not Club Secretary so I wouldn't know, presumably you have still got his mobile number so why not text him if you're so curious or alternatively talk to one of the Klartfield brothers who will gladly explain. I have to say that I did wonder myself as last season we gave Wembley a real run for their money in the competition and the fright of their lives.

No they didn't, it was a game between two incredibly poor sides. If the TM right back had concentrated on kicking the ball rather than the opposition they might have had a chance. But once the game went to extra time, Wembley started to concentrate and walked it.

But then again I was only at the game, and you were not, so you would obviously know how it went better than I would.

Excellent response full of holes as usual.

1. You are not TMFC Secretary but you do seem to be acting as an unofficial mouthpiece for the club on this forum therefore I thought you might have some idea as to the answer of my question but obviously not.

2. I never had the TMFC secretary's phone number (another hugh WRONG assumption on your part) therefore I cannot text him.

3. Its Klarfeld not Klartfeld but that one we can attribute to a keyboard error. Guess they might know but from your reply that 'they will gladly explain' that would be you implying they know the reason which by using rhodes "leap of logic number 123" implies you know. So therefore why not just say yourself or probably more likely than not you know as usually diddley squat and are trying to make people think you do.

4. I like Spider was at the Wembley v Tokyngton game last year (were you..I think not). Wembley should have won the game comfortably in normal time but couldn't score a second and Tokyngton equalised near the end and that might have snatched an improbale 'smash and grab' victory rather like Manchester United v Bayern Munich in 1999 (see I can analogise to other games too!) However in extra time Wembley got serious and ran out comfortable 5-2 winners and could have won by more.

5. Interesting use of 'we' (see point 1)

Originally Posted By: Lato

3. Its Klarfeld not Klartfeld but that one we can attribute to a keyboard error. Guess they might know but from your reply that 'they will gladly explain' that would be you implying they know the reason which by using rhodes "leap of logic number 123" implies you know. So therefore why not just say yourself or probably more likely than not you know as usually diddley squat and are trying to make people think you do.

LATO - I find it interesting, sorry more than interesting, that you can only correct me of my spelling of Klarfeld rather than pick up the phone and get it from the horses mouth. As for the Middlesex Senior Cup match at Vale Farm last season, clearly I wasn't present as I hadn't become associated with Tokyngton Manor as yet however the game was still the talk of the town when I joined the Club in March and we should have undoubtably won in normal time.

Originally Posted By: enfieldiansr
Hope you don't mind, I copied the entry for Ryman 1N, Not the ETFC forum. I gave you the credit at the beginning.

You should give the credit to the another forum where Steve from the Supporters Club at Hendon FC kindly posted the information in the first place. That's where clip Rods plagurised it from.

I've always maintained that County Cup competitions are an irritating distraction from the bread and butter of the League so it's surely no skin off Tokyngton Manor's nose whether they're in the Senior Cup, Premier Cup or Intermediate Cup.

LATO - I find it interesting, sorry more than interesting, that you can only correct me of my spelling of Klarfeld rather than pick up the phone and get it from the horses mouth. As for the Middlesex Senior Cup match at Vale Farm last season, clearly I wasn't present as I hadn't become associated with Tokyngton Manor as yet however the game was still the talk of the town when I joined the Club in March and we should have undoubtably won in normal time.

How is the hat by the way. Yet another straight question you don't answer.

I've always maintained that County Cup competitions are an irritating distraction from the bread and butter of the League so it's surely no skin off Tokyngton Manor's nose whether they're in the Senior Cup, Premier Cup or Intermediate Cup.

In that case why was it still allegedly 'the talk of the club' how they should have won v Wembley five months after the game happened. That would suggest that the club have a different view of the County Cups to your view above rhodes.

LATO - Not at all, the Club can take or leave County Cup Competitions which we all know are an annoying distraction from league action however the result at Wembley still rankles over eight months later as it was a game Tokyngton Manor should have won.

rhodes - I suggest you check in a dictionary the difference between the words "could" and "should" as you've used the wrong one in your previous post.

Originally Posted By: Lato

4. and Tokyngton equalised near the end and that might have snatched an improbale 'smash and grab' victory rather like Manchester United v Bayern Munich in 1999

LATO - You have admitted yourself that Tokyngton Manor might have won at Vale Farm last season and even compared the game to the Manchester United v Bayern Munich Champions League Final so you are contradicting yourself.

Well I have to bow to the master when it comes to the art of contradicting oneself in a post or series of posts. You should have been a tabloid journo rhodes, as you never let the true facts stand in the way of a butchered job of an edit to get a cheap headline.

LATO - It was particularly frustrating to lose in that fashion at Vale Farm as Wembley went on of course to meet Wealdstone in the next round of the competition at Grosvenor Vale, Tokyngton Manor's spiritual home.

glad to see you are still true to form and being spectacularly provocative in a bid to provoke a response.

LATO - Not at all, Grosvenor Vale is Tokyngton Manor's spiritual home