Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Middlesex Senior Cup Draw 2009/2010

So is Plough Lane AFC Wimbledon's spiritual home then? Or a piece of land in Woolwich the spiritual home of Arsenal?

Lovin this thread. Old skool Rhodes/Lato banter. Top stuff!!

Originally Posted By: Lato

So is Plough Lane AFC Wimbledon's spiritual home then? Or a piece of land in Woolwich the spiritual home of Arsenal?

LATO - That post is clearly sour grapes on your part, apologies if the link below brings a tear to your eye however Grosvenor Vale was the home of Ruislip Manor for some 61 years before knight in shining armour the Reverend Springer rescued the Club from extinction, therefore Grosvenor Vale is still very much the spiritual home and always will be:

http://www.pyramidpassion.co.uk/html/ruislip_manor.html

hows the hat rhodes.

LATO - What I still can't fathom out for the life of me is why you didn't grab the Club's arm out of its socket when you, Spidermanor and Manorborn were all offered a position on the Board, at the time it was all hands to the pump but you all turned your backs and walked away following the 2-1 defeat to Hanwell Town at Grosvenor Vale on 26 April last year.

hows the hat rhodes....you answer that question and I might consider an answer to yours. Mind you you probably wouldn't understand it if I did as you have as usual your facts wrong. Incidentally how long did you have to trawl through the records to put the totally pointless date in your above post.

Originally Posted By: Lato

Incidentally how long did you have to trawl through the records to put the totally pointless date in your above post.

LATO - 26 April 2008 was the date Ruislip Manor Football Club played their final fixture at Grosvenor Vale against Hanwell Town. I believe the Three Musketeers were out in force that sad afternoon to see Hanwell take the lead only to be pegged back by a determined Manor just before the interval. Despite an even second period Hanwell managed to snatch a winning goal five minutes from time.

hows the hat rhodes.

LATO - It's not too late to swallow your pride and join the fold for next season and the same goes for Spidermanor and Manorborn. The Club's potential is limitless and there is the Community Centre and Church links to the Football side of things which opens all sorts of doors and which Ruislip Manor never had.