Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Croydon New Look Website

Nice one.

Do I take it we will seem more of you with your camera next season now that Croydon have joined the elite CCL ?

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Nice one.

Do I take it we will seem more of you with your camera next season now that Croydon have joined the elite CCL ?

Mostly at home I am afraid due to the Credit Crunch.

If it interests anyone, Croydon's home (and some away) games have live pitchside updates. I (or my mates) can update a webpage from our phones.

I hope to get to a few away games.

If the latest scores pages keeps getting the hits (about a 500,000 past couple seasons) It could be extended to any CCL clubs who have people willing to do it and for a small seasonal fee wink

The New Forum has a CCL section and you're all welcome to join (not taking anyone away from here).

If you see me at a game come say Hi at least rather than chant "WHo ate all the pies" .... LOL

Originally Posted By: Non League Nigel
speaking of websites the official CCL is a disgrace - full of broken links/images and not been updated for 2 months. Still showing last seasons teams etc

Yes, I noticed that. Is that typical of the CCL website? if they're not going to update the website, are we going to have to get the fixtures via the old-fashioned method (post!). And if Royal Mail go on strike, will anyone know the fixtures before 8th August!! giveup