Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matt....

thats magnolia. although i have to say that matt you are very wrong about JFK it is great and glenn vanilla sky is also a great film.

the worst film i have ever seen is battlefield earth. i saw it in the cinema and hated it but then had to buy it on DVD and have watched it at least 20 times trying to find a single redeeming thing in the film

definately should, Oliver Stone doesnt make to many bad films (alexander and world trade centre are the only two that spring to mind).

the first time i watched shindlers list at the cinema i absolutely hated it. it took me 5 years to get round to watching it again and i absolutely loved it. i have no idea why i hated it so much.

Originally Posted By: ken
the first time i watched shindlers list at the cinema i absolutely hated it. it took me 5 years to get round to watching it again and i absolutely loved it. i have no idea why i hated it so much.

I've been like that with a few too, The Thin Red Line and Natural Born Killers spring to mind.

that is a tough one, there sre allot of bad football films made. escape to victory is certainly one of the most enjoyable. i also really like Das Wunder von Bern. Kes also has a brilliant football scene in it, Shaolin Soccer and fever pitch (not the terrible american remake) are good also. and dispite the title There's Only One Jimmy Grimble is good

non fiction there are some better options, searching for god is great and so is once in a lifetime. but my favorite football film ever is proabably Zidane. looks amazing, great soundtrack by Mogui, and makes you look at at the game in a different way

Originally Posted By: Matt CIFC
[i've been like that with a few too, The Thin Red Line and Natural Born Killers spring to mind.

i keep trying to watch Thin Red Line, lots of people i know, who i respect their taste in films, absolutely love it. i have tried and tried and tried but just cant seem to see what they like about it. sure it looks stunning as a malick film always will but i found it really boring (and i love dull films). it has been a few years, i might rent it on Blu-Ray

I saw a great film last night, although I'm not sure if any of you gaylords would be interested!!!!! grin