Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Rob_the_Saint

Posters & shirts

I am informed that delivery of the home and away replica shirts is expected tomorrow, Rob and they will be on sale Saturday, at the Watford game, together with various other new merchandise, which is also due in this week.

Can I order the new shirt because i cant make the treak down to St.Albans! Could there possible be a list of the club shop items and maybe a picture of them!

shirts now in stock first 4 sold in mermaid tonight , on sale at club shop saturday along with limited edition summer T shirt and numerous other items, also home entertainment centre dvd/cd etc will be main prize in raffle

it will be fun this season

pictures of players i shirts will be posted by Eamsey to morrow if he can digital camera to work!

Shirts can be ordered by ringing me [07714 145862] or by email to me via this site. cost is as Charlie has shown, p &p is £4 extra

all other items on sale in shop willl be posted this week once we have got final supplies in .

Wot is ur e-mail address? will the shirts still be in stock for the peterbrough game??? in seasons before the shirts have sold out straight away!!!!! wot are the sizes for adults???

1. Look under Club Contacts - Supporters Club on Home Page.

2. Yes.

3. Sizes as follows :-

XL (46/52)

L (42/44)

M (38/40)

S (34/36)

XS Large Youth (32/33)

Small Youth (30/32)

Large Boy (28/30)

Small Boy (26/28)

My experience on the terrences???? Well i sing alot and I also like to kick in a few fences e.g. Wisbech!!!!!!!!