Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wednesday 7th October Result

Wattsy

Feltham 8 Chobham 1 :discobanana:

HMMMMM!

Interesting result, so are Feltham really that good or are Chobham really that bad!

Only time will tell.

HMMMMM!

Interesting result, so are Feltham really that good or are Chobham really that bad!

Only time will tell.

You'll see on the 31st, local derby for me against you Knappers :smilewinkgrin:

We played well but like it's been said, Chobham were poor and if we'd have taken our many other chances and not taken our foot of the gas it could've been a very big double figure scoreline!

Was quite funny when I was making there no.9 and the score at 6-1 trying to rally Chobham with the calls of 'Come on lads theres ten minutes left, we're still in this' Hmmmmmmm!

Or even better one of their management walking off at the end saying we were the shittest team they've played all year, good old Martin Ansell!!

I shall be picking up my local paper this weekend to see what garbage he's fed them

Yes it was, one other note on lastnights game at Feltham the officials were very good, to be fair the lad from Chobham had to go, you could talk to him without him saying go away very good and in all the games I've played in Div 1 this season i have yet to come across a bad one maybe the linesman at Farligh rovers wasnt the best two clear goals over the line but all in all very good maybe the prem refs should have a swap then again swap them in one more season :smilewinkgrin:

I know the ref well from last nights game, spoke to him on Tueday at Bokham's game and he's a good young referee who is not out of place in the premier games he's done, think he will progress high up the leagues

I know the ref well from last nights game, spoke to him on Tueday at Bokham's game and he's a good young referee who is not out of place in the premier games he's done, think he will progress high up the leagues

BOKHAM never heard of them where they based? :dance (2):

Would that be their centre back,who was sent off.

Yes Richard Keown

Or even better one of their management walking off at the end saying we were the shittest team they've played all year, good old Martin Ansell!!

I shall be picking up my local paper this weekend to see what garbage he's fed them

Wattsy, same old same old with Ansell, there should be a book about him with all his famous quotes over the years. I buy the Woking News and Mail just to laugh at his b******t! The bloke is unbelievable, proper clown!

BOKHAM never heard of them where they based? :dance (2):

Ooh - You Teaser !!!!

:bootyshake:

Wattsy, same old same old with Ansell, there should be a book about him with all his famous quotes over the years. I buy the Woking News and Mail just to laugh at his b******t! The bloke is unbelievable, proper clown!

Same here mate. Let me know if it's got anything in it then I'll pop into town and buy a copy

Haha not at all. I live just outside the Woking area so have to pop into town to get it. I get the Surrey Ad so might be something in there

He is an idiot. He was using the same quotes to me a couple of years ago. He did not like it when I retaliated. Told him "I thought Chobham was meant to be a nice area but obviously they have got pikeys as well." For some reason their bench and him wanted to fight me. I think if the Nobel Peace prize committee would have heard about this then Obama would not have won.

Wattsy Tight Git,maybe Big J.R. could post it on here,so we can all read it.

Couldn't see anything about it in our issues of the local rags !

:coffee (2):