Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Replay Tuesday

Windsor_Sec

Now now Windsor rebel or should i say hellenic boy :smilewinkgrin:

Look if people are put off from posting because of anything i have posted then i can't believe they have anything useful to say. I'm really surprised people take it so seriously, nothing i have read on here has caused me to think i wouldn't want to post on the forum, nothing really malicious just a bit of banter and leg pulling i take anything directed at me with a pinch of salt. and that includes WR and SR. I really think people should lighten up and stop making excuses either post or don't but don't try and blame others for your lack of anything to say.

Windsorian: well said, at last we agree on something!

Look if people are put off from posting because of anything i have posted then i can't believe they have anything useful to say. I'm really surprised people take it so seriously, nothing i have read on here has caused me to think i wouldn't want to post on the forum, nothing really malicious just a bit of banter and leg pulling i take anything directed at me with a pinch of salt. and that includes WR and SR. I really think people should lighten up and stop making excuses either post or don't but don't try and blame others for your lack of anything to say.

I have to say I too agree, hence why I post! I was just passing on what I have heard a few people saying and that think it is a shame that people feel they don't want too any more.

You are right however we all banter but I would never consider anything WR, SR or any of the regular posters said to be malicious, its just having a laugh and leg pulling.

And here i was thinking this thread had been bumped due to someone adding the fact that Eveshams keeper scored the other day in the trophy yet again! However they lost 2-1 to Northwood in the end. Still gutted we didnt perform as i KNOW we are good enough! Still..seems that it's woken us up to the fact we cant just beat teams without actually attacking them.

I think everything that needs to be said about other 'issues' has and this can thread can be laid to rest!

I have to say I too agree, hence why I post! I was just passing on what I have heard a few people saying and that think it is a shame that people feel they don't want too any more.

You are right however we all banter but I would never consider anything WR, SR or any of the regular posters said to be malicious, its just having a laugh and leg pulling.

Yeah sorry if it appeared i was directing my post at you. I too think it a shame if people are put off. The way of changing things it is to post some inteligent stuff themselves or respond to those football posts and ignore the rest. As Woody said this thread has run its course.