Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Question for Krooner

Teflon

An attacking player is fouled just outside the box and the referee plays advantage, within say 3-4 seconds another attacking player is fouled inside the box..........what should be given ???

Honest question :451:

Several answers

1 - Penalty

2 - Nothing as you didnt see anything

3 - Free kick to defending team and yellow card for simulation

etc

Penalty Teffs.

I think it also depends if you are playing against Man Utd at Old Trafford.

Please refer to Sir Alexandria Funguson's 'Old Trafford F.A. Rule Book' !!

:coffee (2):

Because of course Chelsea are delightful little angels are they not JR :)

I wouldn't go quite that far, but I don't think we try to influence officials these days !

Because of course Chelsea are delightful little angels are they not JR :)

I wouldn't go quite that far, but I don't think we try to influence officials these days !

:97: :97: :97: :97: Post of the week !!!!!!

Only of the week Teffs ? wink.gif

Mr Krooner....

You seem to be always being asked to defend referees in this league. IMO the refs i have seen have been pretty much A1. Your unbiased rational and objective opinion is shared amongst most of us die hards..... Where I challenge your opinion is with the assistants being posted who in many cases are too old, too young (though rarely) or completely inadequate to deal with football at this standard.

In the last few weeks i have witnessed two assistants in their 60`s (at least {I`m being kind}) who are no where quick enough in mind or body to adjudicate (that means give correct decisions!), on high paced games at this standard. To be frank it has become a joke and undermines our standard of football let alone the standard of refereeing, so the referees assosiations need to get a grip and take note!!! (sorry i`m gettin angry now!smilewinkgrin.gif )

I know what your answer will be.... rubbish the officials then have no officials..... sorry... old arguement.... and its rubbish!!!!!. I watch an awful lot of football on a saturday and there are at least 6 lower leagues in each of the 4 counties ( thats probablyat least 100 refs in our area....younger... fitter.... and better) where you will find linesman that can keep up with play.... Put the over 60`s refin the kids (or the over 60`s) and get rid of them in our league....... I appreciate you get loads of opininions and yourself watch a lot of football but please pass this on to the powers that be.... cause you know it makes sense!.... Too much red tape....??? or too much looking after each other`s interests???? Your interests should be the same as ours ..... quality not jobs for the boys!

Mr Krooner....

You seem to be always being asked to defend referees in this league. IMO the refs i have seen have been pretty much A1. Your unbiased rational and objective opinion is shared amongst most of us die hards..... Where I challenge your opinion is with the assistants being posted who in many cases are too old, too young (though rarely) or completely inadequate to deal with football at this standard.

In the last few weeks i have witnessed two assistants in their 60`s (at least {I`m being kind}) who are no where quick enough in mind or body to adjudicate (that means give correct decisions!), on high paced games at this standard. To be frank it has become a joke and undermines our standard of football let alone the standard of refereeing, so the referees assosiations need to get a grip and take note!!! (sorry i`m gettin angry now!smilewinkgrin.gif )

I know what your answer will be.... rubbish the officials then have no officials..... sorry... old arguement.... and its rubbish!!!!!. I watch an awful lot of football on a saturday and there are at least 6 lower leagues in each of the 4 counties ( thats probablyat least 100 refs in our area....younger... fitter.... and better) where you will find linesman that can keep up with play.... Put the over 60`s refin the kids (or the over 60`s) and get rid of them in our league....... I appreciate you get loads of opininions and yourself watch a lot of football but please pass this on to the powers that be.... cause you know it makes sense!.... Too much red tape....??? or too much looking after each other`s interests???? Your interests should be the same as ours ..... quality not jobs for the boys!

C4E I will be down Krooner on Tuesday so come and find me and we will have a chat about this.

Mr Krooner....

C4E I will be down Krooner on Tuesday so come and find me at the burger bar :icon22: and we will have a chat about this.

Some one put A & E at St. Peters Hospital, Chertsey, AND Royal Surrey Hospital, Guildford on stand-by for this evening !

:smashfreakb:

B.J.R. sorry your wife not well,hope she makes speedy recovery.As a recent new recruit to this forum,can someone inform me as too what is the relationship between Kroons and Burgers is,does he own a Burger Bar business,or the franchise at all grounds.As regards his great knowledge of all things to do with Refs,Linos,is he a part of Combined Counties panel.I personally agree with C4E on this topic,but the thing that seems strange to me is they both Camberley supporters,with different views.Although we are yet to hear Krooners reply which I await with interest.

B.J.R. sorry your wife not well,hope she makes speedy recovery.As a recent new recruit to this forum,can someone inform me as too what is the relationship between Kroons and Burgers is,does he own a Burger Bar business,or the franchise at all grounds.As regards his great knowledge of all things to do with Refs,Linos,is he a part of Combined Counties panel.I personally agree with C4E on this topic,but the thing that seems strange to me is they both Camberley supporters,with different views.Although we are yet to hear Krooners reply which I await with interest.

:ignore: :ignore: