Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Well this is a turn up for the books Rhodesly, you can't seriously be saying that no-one but you has a right to have an opinion on anything? If you don't want discussion or alternative viewpoints expressed why do you open these topics up? Surely it can't be that you just love the sight of your own words?

Clearly the Amanda Knox Campaign is running into serious trouble with you as it's spokesperson and it's way past time that they distanced themselves from you before Amanda's appeal really goes off the rails.

or alternative viewpoints expressed

But surely there aren't any alternative viewpoints where Amanda Knox's miscarriage of justice is concerned, that's exactly the point I'm trying to make

Rhodesly - If that were the case I just can't see why the Italian Authorities haven't just immediately released her. Aren't you afraid that your involvement is helping to delay this?

Loosely - Why do you always feel you have to get involved with matters that don't concern you

Rhodesly - But it does concern me. It concerns me because it concerns you my addled minded chum. Have you been in touch with Amanda or her supporters lately? Has she or they disowned you yet?

I note that Amanda's appeal will commence on 23 November, my guess is that she will be on a flight from Rome to Seattle on 24 November:

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=333780

Well we all know that that won't be the case, opening statements will take a day alone. I'm sure the Italians will put on a good show. Keep dreaming Rhodesly.

Loosely - Here is an insight into Italian law and the Italian legal system which, I'm sure you will agree, says it all really:

http://www.justlanded.de/english/Italy/Articles/Visas-Permits/Legal-System

Rhodesly - Thank you for the link but it is hardly comprehensive and does not mention appeals at all so if it is what you are basing your knowledge of Italian Criminal Justice procedure then no wonder you are all at sea.

Please don't tell me that the Amanda Knox group of supporters are relying on you for legal expertise.

Please don't tell me that the Amanda Knox group of supporters are relying on you for legal expertise.

Loosely - Far from it, they have got Hillary Clinton working tirellesly behind the scenes for that

Loosely - Far from it, they have got Hillary Clinton working tirellesly behind the scenes for that

Rhodesly - A very wise choice, anyone but you I should think, even Fragrance Clinton.

Loosely - Coming back to Italian law and the laughable Italian legal system, incredibly none of the Jury at the trial were screened for any previous bias or convictions as they are in this Country, after they were sworn in they were already giving interviews to the Italian media, which is allowed, and, wait for it, saying that Amanda was guilty before even hearing the evidence in the Kangaroo Court. As someone of your vast knowledge will know, Italy doesn't have Contempt of Court laws which prevent the publication of any material that might influence a Jury once a suspect has been charged, without that protection poor Amanda suffered from a constant stream of horrific rumours and innuendo in the media which obviously affected the outcome of the trial.

• 2 weeks later...

Loosely - Can I ask that you take a look at this Website and when you have just answer honestly, preferably with a yes or no, whether you feel Amanda Knox is guilty of the heinous murder of Meredith Kercher. Other members are more than welcome to do likewise:

http://www.amandadefensefund.org/

Can't tell from that Rhodesly - it's just a site full of testimonials - no counter argument at all.

Loosely - But that's just it, there is no counter argument!

Rhodesly - I wouldn't be surprised if even you or I could find at least half a dozen people to say nice things about us, delete any negative and what would it prove? Nothing much.

I'm sure everybody, Loosely included, will join me in wishing Amanda a Happy Birthday for 9 July, at least she will be able to party like it's 1999 when she gets back to Seattle:

http://www.westseattleherald.com/2010/07/01/news/amanda-knox-spends-third-birthday-prison

Yup, while we're at it let's wish her an early Happy Christmas and New Year. She'll be dancing on the ceiling.