Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely - There you go again, as soon as I make a post you are ready and waiting with a pointless reply, have you got nothing better to do as it's quite pathetic. For your information the might of the US legal system will be in town on Wednesday 24 November and will come down on the 'crooked' Italian Judiciary like a ton of bricks, I have it on good authority that Hillary Clinton will even be making an appearance at some point during the appeal.

Rhodesly - I did not think that there was any trying to it. Why do you have to constantly make this personal when you are losing an argument? As I said before, it is childlike. I doubt very much that the Italian Judicial Authorities have much to fear, it is their country and their system and if you are a representative example of campaigners then the only quivering will come when shaking with laughter.</div>

dance%20%282%29.gif

<br>Loosely - There you go again, as soon as I make a post you are ready and waiting with a pointless reply, have you got nothing better to do as it's quite pathetic. For your information the might of the US legal system will be in town on Wednesday 24 November and will come down on the 'crooked' Italian Judiciary like a ton of bricks, I have it on good authority that Hillary Clinton will even be making an appearance at some point during the appeal.

Rhodesly - what on earth are you talking about? There is anything up to 4 or 5 hours between your posts and my replies, as any village idiot can see from the times of our posts. Why do you post if you do not want a response, and yet for every one of my posts, there you are, waiting to get the last word with yet more personal, childish cr&p, babbling on and on about the superiority of the American way of life and legal process. Yes, the great police authority of the world stamping its foot as if it has anything to be proud of in that arena. Rodney King, OJ and Rubin "Hurricane" Carter spring to mind whenever someone upholds that warped, racist and deeply flawed Justice System as the last bastion of fairness, efficiency and truth. Hilary Clinton? Who gives a stuff? The woman would turn up to the opening of an envelope if she thought it would give her an ounce of political exposure and credit, the italians must be rolling around on the floor holding their sides and crying with laughter.

And yet why are you even interested? Lets face it, if it was Bella Emburg  or Susan Boyle you yourself would be finding drying paint more interesting, your only conviction that Amanda Knox is innocent is that she is a pretty girl, a girl who couldn't look guilty. Oh, for goodness sake! Basing your judgement on looks Cliffy, how pathetic. You've yet to come up with one shred of evidence that contradicts the original findings of the court.. If you did we'd all be surprised, instead you rant on and on. Anyway, I look forward to your next last word on the subject, no doubt laced with more abuse.

Edited by loose

Loosely - You're priceless, you mention almost everybody under the sun, including Susan Boyle, but only fleetingly touch on Amanda Knox and that's who this thread is all about at the end of the day. What on earth does Amanda being pretty have anything to do with her case, she could look like the back end of a bus but she would still be totally innocent of Meredith Kercher's murder.

Rhodesly - Pot, Kettle, Black methinks. While you choose to ignore and shy away from the points made on just how the good ol' US of A can boast of their shameful record on Justice within their own legal system versus the italians, let alone the disgraceful sham that is the US record on Human Rights you present another soft target in denying that on this very thread your sole defence of Amanda Knox has been to ask all readers to look at a photo of poor little Amanda asking how anyone could find this innocent pretty little thing guilty of murder.

Cliffy, your hypocrisy would beggar belief if we didn't know your history of hypocrisy and sham full trolling. Try again village idiot..

Loosely - I've just got two words to say to you, Akmal Shaikh. You thought you could be Judge, Jury and Executioner there didn't you and played the Human Rights card but you were laughed out of Court trying to defend an unscrupulous drug traficker who was rightly put to death by the no nonsense Chinese. Now the boot is on the other foot you incredibly choose to condem a young woman who is clearly innocent, you baffle me you really do. As for the US's Human Rights record, it is second to none, my only slight criticism would be the unfortunate Gary McKinnon case where they should obviously just let the poor guy get on with his life.

Ian - You're simply playing into Loosely's hands with a post like that, incase you hadn't noticed the US is at war with Afghanistan and they have suffered huge casualties, what do you expect them to do.

Ian - You're simply playing into Loosely's hands with a post like that, incase you hadn't noticed the US is at war with Afghanistan and they have suffered huge casualties, what do you expect them to do.

Abide by international law.

So are you saying it is correct to treat locals and prisoners of war badly and to torture them?

He doesn't get it Ian, he never will. If it doesn't involve a pretty girl or his pet hate of the day he's not interested.

Ian - Like I said you are just playing into Loosely's hands and what does Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay have to do with Amanda Knox. Anyway if for example a Prisoner of War (PoW) had been trying to kill you would you roll out the red carpet for them and ply them with caviar and Krug champagne.

Ian - Like I said you are just playing into Loosely's hands and what does Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay have to do with Amanda Knox. Anyway if for example a Prisoner of War (PoW) had been trying to kill you would you roll out the red carpet for them and ply them with caviar and Krug champagne.

it has everything to do with your statement that the USA's human rights record is second to none.

Yes you would treat them with respect.

So was it right for Hitler to treat our citizens badly when captured during the war? Going upon your reaction you think they should have been treated badly.

Rhodesly - you've slipped on that banana skin rather badly haven't you. Try again village idiot.

Edited by loose

Going upon your reaction you think they should have been treated badly.

Ian - All I'm saying is that war is a very nasty business and PoW's can't really expect to be kept in the lap of luxury can they even after the Geneva Convention was brought into being in 1949 following World War II. Anyway, as I said, what on earth has all this got to do with Amanda Knox.

Ian - All I'm saying is that war is a very nasty business and PoW's can't really expect to be kept in the lap of luxury can they even after the Geneva Convention was brought into being in 1949 following World War II. Anyway, as I said, what on earth has all this got to do with Amanda Knox.

Why do you ignore the questions?

Ian - Maybe you should be asking Loosely that question and Football Man and Sjj2112 for that matter

Are you stupid? You brought up Prisoners of War and get your facts straight, there were four Geneva Conventions, the first of which dates from 1864, the one which relates to the treatment of Prisoners of War dates from 1929. FFS, it's like nailing blancmange to the ceiling.

Anyway, someone else has noticed that you can't answer a question to save your life, and you are drowning in case you hadn't noticed.

Edited by loose

rhodes is right,how can amanda knox be held accountable for her countries actions in guantanamo bay et al.Ridiculous comparison of events

Well he's the one holding her country up as the leading light on jurisprudence and human rights BB, when they are currently being investigated by a special UN Commission on Human Rights, Rhodesy has also gone on a little fantasy world tour of Prisoners of Wars rights, so what was it you agreed with him about his argument again BB?