Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Buzzardboy - That's kind of you, I think Loosely has been dusting off his Lionel Ritchie collection recently don't you

I think Loosely has been dusting off his Lionel Ritchie collection recently don't you

Got to be better than you polishing off your Prince eh Rhodesly?

Anyway, surely there must be many many people yet to join us on this thread in wishing Amanda a happy birthday.

I think Loosely has been dusting off his Lionel Ritchie collection recently don't you

Got to be better than you polishing off your Prince eh Rhodesly?

Anyway, surely there must be many many people yet to join us on this thread in wishing Amanda a happy birthday.

Guilty as sin... good looking girl though!

Guilty as sin

Leviathan - I don't think our paths have ever crossed on here but is that what you honestly think, you can't be serious

good looking girl though!

Leviathan - Well exactly, and very much 'girl next door', can you really see somebody like that carrying out such a gruesome murder!

TBH, knowing the Italian legal system, I would be 60%/40% regarding here guilt.. the 60% her being innocent.

They are bad enough over there, but if she is innocent, the real killer will never be found. At the very least, she should be allowed to return home to the States, and launch her appeals etc from a place closer to her family.

Would she not be able to avail of the European Courts?

Morning all. Any members wishing to send Amanda a birthday card for Friday her address is as follows, she will appreciate it:

Miss Amanda Knox

Casa Cirondariale

Strada Pievaiola

Capanne

Perugia

Italy

Lets all join together as one and wish Amanda a very happy 23rd Birthday today, thanks for your support:

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/amanda-knox-plans-23rd-birthday-behind-bars/19546828

• 2 weeks later...

Check out this fascinating site folks highlighting in great detail the wrongful and 'criminal' conviction of Amanda Knox by crooked lead prosecutor Giuliano Mignini and a Kangaroo Court:

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/

• 2 weeks later...

Folks - I thought I would share this You Tube clip with you all and ask if you can kindly 'keep the faith' as we go into a critical phase of this case leading up to the appeal in October, clearly Amanda is not out of the woods yet with the entire Italian Judicial system and media vehemently against her however I've no doubt justice will prevail and she will soon be boarding that flight from Rome to Seattle:

good looking girl though!

Leviathan - Well exactly, and very much 'girl next door', can you really see somebody like that carrying out such a gruesome murder!

I think its absurd that anyone thinks a persons guilt should be decided on the basis that she has a girl next door image, or she is a nice looking bit of tottie.

Are you trying to say in your own inimitable fashion that if Ann Widdecombe, for instance had been in Italy at the time she would have been as guilty as hell?.

I think its absurd that anyone thinks a persons guilt should be decided on the basis that she has a girl next door image, or she is a nice looking bit of tottie.

Officialspokesman - Did you watch the video, can you honestly say that you were watching an evil and brutal murdress

Widdecombe loves a bit of anal

Speaking from experience, Buzzie-Boy ?

coffee%20(2).gif

An amazing and heartbreaking insight into Amanda's life behind bars in a foreign and unjust land, be sure to have the kleenex to hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpmcxYIvwGU&feature=player_embedded#!