Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

It's awfully good of you Rhodesly to be getting involved in this worthy cause, sweet in a naive kind of way.

Do keep us updated on any return communications, acceptances of proposals etc.

Loosely - Amanda is only 23 as far as I'm aware so she would be unlikely to accept a proposal from anyone twice her age, nice thought though.

So you have thought about it then Rhodesly.

You never know though do you? She might appreciate the sort of man who has droned on and on and on about getting her released. Who dares wins Rhodders.

Loosely - Surely you're in total agreement that Amanda Knox is innocent though

Well there's always a chance that eventually you will be right about one of these obsessions of yours.

Edited by loose

Loosely - Amanda Knox is not an obsession, I just want justice to prevail that's all rather than see an innocent young woman with her whole life in front of her convicted by a Kangaroo Court for a crime she clearly didn't commit

But of course Rhodesly, I didn't mean anything by it, we all know that you take these things to heart. There there.

Loosely - Amanda Knox is as pure as the driven snow and your original 'girl next door', her conviction in a Kangaroo Court of killing British student Meredith Kercher is totally laughable and her appeal in October will rip apart the profoundly flawed Italian Judicial system and its palpable inability to produce a verdict that stands any degree of scrutiny.

For example, three times during the course of Amanda's murder investigation and subsequent trial, a key witness called Luciano Aviello wrote to the Court, and the presiding Judge, offering his account of events. Aviello claimed he could show investigators where the murder weapon was hidden along with a set of keys from the house Amanda shared with Meredith Kercher. The story should have obviously been investigated further by the incompetent Italian authorities, Aviello's letters should have prompted Police to look into the legitimacy of his evidence but instead he was totally ignored, thereby providing Amanda's defence team with crucial and heaven made confirmation to use at the appeal of the Kangaroo Court's partiality, in effect it had decided that Amanda was guilty as charged before the trial was completed.

Roll on the appeal!

Rhodesly - it sounds like a sure thing the way you put it. Are you on the official list of friends now?

Loosely - Well is the Pope Catholic.

Another stark example of what Amanda was up against was when, whilst in custody, she wrote down, in the strictest confidence, the names of the six men with whom she's had sexual relations during her entire life. Days later the twisted Italian media had put on their front pages in bold headlines, 'Gotcha' and 'Stick It Up Your Junta' 1982 style, that she had sex with six men during the two months after she had arrived in Italy from the US, presenting an entirely fabricated image of promiscuity and alienating her further if that's posible.

Rhodesly - can you clarify? By saying is the pope a catholic are you confirming that you are now on the official list of Amanda Knox's friends?

Why would she write down how many men she has slept with? Is 6 quite a high number for an innocent 22 year old (at the time) innocent girl next door or is she behind the average? What is your opinion?

Rhodesly - can you clarify? By saying is the pope a catholic are you confirming that you are now on the official list of Amanda Knox's friends?

Why would she write down how many men she has slept with? Is 6 quite a high number for an innocent 22 year old (at the time) innocent girl next door or is she behind the average? What is your opinion?

Hmmm. not exactly "pure as the driven snow" then!!!

Is 6 quite a high number for an innocent 22 year old (at the time) innocent girl next door or is she behind the average? What is your opinion?

Loosely - What on earth are you talking about, this is 2010, not 1810 or even 1910, anyway I didn't say that Amanda had had sexual intercourse with all these six men did I, some of them could have just been in a touching or petting capacity. What planet are you on, honestly.

Is 6 quite a high number for an innocent 22 year old (at the time) innocent girl next door or is she behind the average? What is your opinion?

Loosely - What on earth are you talking about, this is 2010, not 1810 or even 1910, anyway I didn't say that Amanda had had sexual intercourse with all these six men did I, some of them could have just been in a touching or petting capacity. What planet are you on, honestly.

Rhodesly - Rhodesly! Calm down, take a chill pill. I was asking you your opinion not stating one, I know that you are down with the kids and up to speed on todays modern values and just wanted your take not imposing one.

Really Rhodesly I know you've got a soft spot for this girl but obviously you're very touchy about the subject. It's just that you brought it up for some reason. It must be on your mind. Possibly all the time.

Edited by loose

Loosely - I know you are just trying to undermine the campaign to free Amanda Knox, like I said she is as pure as the driven snow and a typical 'girl next door' as this photo illustrates so well, her case is quite simply the biggest miscarriage of justice of all time:

Amanda-Knox_230160a.jpg

Rhodesly that is an outrageous claim and I'm surprised you can reach the keyboard for your nose hitting the screen. I'd been keen to be persuaded by you that her appeal on dodgy grounds having any chance but if you are just going to hit out at potential supporters I fear that you may be doing intentional harm to her campaign. I feel for her and her genuine supporters.

Besides - I'd no intention of stepping on your toes, good luck with your attempt to become No. 7.

Loosely - It's all very well you lying there on the sofa with your laptop but a young woman with her whole life in front of her has wrongly been convicted of murder, if you have nothing genuinely supportive or positive to say why not just keep quiet.

Loosely - Can you or anyone else for that matter really see the young woman in the photograph above being guilty of the gruesome murder of Meredith Kercher

Loosely - It's all very well you lying there on the sofa with your laptop but a young woman with her whole life in front of her has wrongly been convicted of murder, if you have nothing genuinely supportive or positive to say why not just keep quiet.

Rhodesly - What on earth are you going on about? What planet are you on? This young woman needs genuine supporters not someone like you being rude to the public. As usual I suppose you've got a bee in your bonnet and think her campaign for freedom is entirely in your hands. I only hope that this does not tar the genuine supporters with the same lunatic brush.

Edited by loose

Loosely - My point is why do you bother to get involved in all of these debates if they are of no real interest to you, it's the same with the Kabbalah thread and the one on Akmal Shaikh, the drug peddler who was rightly executed in China at the end of last year