Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

My agreement with rhodes is not about the actual thread and his views on the young lady,just that you can't say any possible injustice with her case is ok because the americans have a less than credible record in human rights.

Well thats interesting BB because what Rhodesy is arguing is that he can criticse her supposed treatment because America has a far better system and record.

You're not off to a flyer are you BB?

rhodes is right,how can amanda knox be held accountable for her countries actions in guantanamo bay et al.Ridiculous comparison of events

We can all be held accountable for the actions of our countries to a degree because we elect the politicians that make the decisions to build places like Guantanamo Bay, and when we don't like some of the things they do we tend to either look the other way, or pretend its not happening. I cant think of one nation that has not at some time in its history been guilty of some gross miscarriage of justice, or been involved in some form of cruelty.

Even though the human race is supposed to be most intelligent species on this planet, the reality is that we are no better than the worse kind of wild animals.

At least Rhodesy is trying to do something about what he sees as a miscarriage of justice, and not pretending its not happening, even though he is basing his case on the fact that Ms Knox is innocent because she happens to be a decent bit of tottie.

Edited by officialspokesman

My agreement with rhodes is not about the actual thread and his views on the young lady,just that you can't say any possible injustice with her case is ok because the americans have a less than credible record in human rights.

Again didn't say it was related, but if you look back he justified his comment because in his words 'The USA has a human rights record second to none'.

That was the statement that I was disagreeing with and it is a statement that he has failed to either back up or give proof of.

There are very few countries in the world that have a great track record on human rights sadly.

Americas record is far from perfect but only a fool would say that they have a worse record with regards to justice,corruption and human rights than our italian friends.

Where did you see this said then BB?

Come on then, if you are the expert and possibly you are, how do you measure and judge?

Completely unrelated to Amanda Knox's case as Rhodesy's poor little bit of "totty" of course... zzzz

Edited by loose

Thats better,didn't say that it was down as read.Just thats my point of view old bean,you do seem a tad irrritated tonight loosely,whats the matter dear???

Enjoying myself immensely sweetums.

The edit was necessary as I use Safari and it seems to insert the characters "<div> - I hadn't wanted you to take it personally sweetums.

i have the same problem with safari old bean,i don't take anything personally,especially not on fansfocus

No of course not luvvie, you must have a thick skin by now.

Americas record is far from perfect but only a fool would say that they have a worse record with regards to justice,corruption and human rights than our italian friends.

The American record with regards to Justice, corruption, and human rights is probably the worse the world has ever known. If they don't like the political philosophy of a government, or they don't like the leader or perhaps fancy a bit of cheap black gold they never hesitate to drop a few bombs or use any amount of dirty tricks that will benefit "gods own country".

The Italians may be partial to a bit of bribery and corruption and even the odd backhander but I don't think they are into mass murder.

Edited by officialspokesman

At least Rhodesy is trying to do something about what he sees as a miscarriage of justice, and not pretending its not happening

Thanks for that, now lets get back to the topic of this thread rather than deviating and going on about Human Rights, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay. To be fair the Italians are surprisingly treating Amanda Knox very well in prison and just a reminder that anybody wishing to write to her can do so at the following address:

Amanda Knox

c/o Casa Cirondariale

Strada Pievaiola

Capanne

Perugia

Italy

At least Rhodesy is trying to do something about what he sees as a miscarriage of justice, and not pretending its not happening

Thanks for that, now lets get back to the topic of this thread rather than deviating and going on about Human Rights, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay.

LOL you make a false statement and then when it is challenged you refuse to back up your statement.

You cannot have it both ways.

Life is not always a one way street

Thanks for that, now lets get back to the topic of this thread rather than deviating and going on about Human Rights, Afghanistan and Guantanamo Bay. To be fair the Italians are surprisingly treating Amanda Knox very well in prison and just a reminder that anybody wishing to write to her can do so at the following address:

Amanda Knox

c/o Casa Cirondariale

Strada Pievaiola

Capanne

Perugia

Italy

Why did you bring it all up then Rhodesly? Is it that you found out that it did not suit your argument and you had painted yourself into a corner,