Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BARBECUE - SUNDAY, 27th JULY

Not too sure where this 'flushing it down the toilet' story came from, but both Jolly Rogers and Bob Fat insist that's what happened. It's become something of an urban myth.

My guess is that Lee (Harding) told someone that we'd "put it in the toilet", meaning the room in which the toilet is situated, which is what did happen, but it was interpreted as though we had "put it in the toilet" in the literal sense.

Free drink! Wey hey, I'm there!!

Oops! sorry, Chubbelina, removed the first post somehow when I moved the thread to here.

The barbecue is at Clarence Park, home of The Mighty Saints, starting at 1 pm and most, if not all, players and management will be in attendance. The bar will be open and I think there will be 'other entertainment' laid on but not sure of the details yet.

Bring a friend and see EFM in daylight (if you dare).