Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 12 Dec results

TRS

Who needs the X Factor when you can have Dorking v Banstead?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oy_9QO-jDM

WARNING - this video contains strong language for those who are easily offended :poke:

Epsom and Ewell 3 Egham Town 4

The living proof that not all 4- 3 games are high quality pulsating encounters . Of the 7 goal scored only 1 was a good move (our 2nd) that didn't involve some kind human error of differing levels of comedy and tragedy and we won the battle of two error prone teams to see who could throw the game away the most times. At least we survived our attempt to chuck the game away last week in the vase. We are hitting the heights and plunging the depths this season which is at least interetsing . We just need to play Horley and Chertsey at the moment as we're good against them . It was a good exercise in false propoganda if Long Buckby sent someone to spy on us at least .

Slpeg End,thanks for your gracious comments about Municipal.I think my side line coaching may of helped,out shouted your lads on me own.But great ground.

The game could of been 10-7 two dodgy back lines, CM wanted more and derserved the win....your central midfielders won you the game very good players, good luck for the rest of the season

Molly thanks for your generous comments.Must say I was very impressed with the set up, and the excellent playing surface at South Park,you would not of known that we had all that rain recently.Plus loads of space for future improvements,nice to see the F.A.grant well used,maybe other clubs should use you as a role model,because there is money out there to improve clubs facilities,if only they tried.

WARNING - this video contains strong language for those who are easily offended :poke:

The living proof that not all 4- 3 games are high quality pulsating encounters . Of the 7 goal scored only 1 was a good move (our 2nd) that didn't involve some kind human error of differing levels of comedy and tragedy and we won the battle of two error prone teams to see who could throw the game away the most times. At least we survived our attempt to chuck the game away last week in the vase. We are hitting the heights and plunging the depths this season which is at least interetsing . We just need to play Horley and Chertsey at the moment as we're good against them . It was a good exercise in false propoganda if Long Buckby sent someone to spy on us at least .

I spoke to the egham Gk and he reckons eghams 1st showed absolute bravery(or complete madness) when he clattered the post when scoring.but he did say eefc 's 2nd goal was a well worked passing move but the egham winner was engineered by their no.11 roasting the left back and sliding the perfect ball across the 6 yard box.I was at Wembley v horley as I was working that way it was an entertaining game I thought Wembley deserverd more out of it

VPCTFC, I wondered were NICE GUY was?The ref was crap.

If you were there,NICE GUY,Ithink you would agree,the ref was wearing red :angry: :peace:

Moleskin you'll upset kroons if you keep slagging off the ref,

I see you filmed from the Club-House side this wee, TRS. As usual, OMe

I see you filmed from the Club-House side this week, TRS. As usual, some very good footage.

It never was going to be an easy game with a new Manager in charge and new players coming into the squad. Nice to see Adie Butler and Lester Boniface back at Meadowbank.

Dorking FC - Banstead Athletic.

Dave Argent's first game in charge ended in defeat in this foot of the table clash against Banstead, who leap frogged ahead of Chicks with the win.

Banstead dominated the first half and only really Dan Coote stood between Banstead and a bigger lead than the solitary goal that Banstead scored just before half time.

The second half was better from Dorking in an even 45 min spell, Dorking having several chances to equalise, the best effort falling to second half sub Lester Boniface, but his half volley was scrambled away

Banstead wrapped up the win with a breakaway second goal 10 mins from time.

Dorking now play Molesey at home on Tuesday and then Badshot Lea away (at Farnborough FC) on Saturday.

Team:-

Dan Coote

Scott Murphy

Martin Waldren

Roy Newman

Charlie Merrick

George Tedder

Anthony Williams

Andy Briant

Jamie Pendril

Adrian Butler

Shola Elusade

Substitutes:-

Lester Boniface

Gerrie Howell

Jessie Davis

Alistair Moore

Taylor Mollat

VPCTFC, I wondered were NICE GUY was?The ref was crap.

If you were there,NICE GUY,Ithink you would agree,the ref was wearing red :angry: :peace:

HI VP & MOLESKIN, YES I WAS AT KROONER PARK. I WAS LOOKING FOR VP BUT THERES A FEW HANDSOME BLOKES WITH A FAG AND DRINK IN THEIR HAND ! I DIDN'T ACTUALLY GO INTO OR NEXT TO YOU NOISY LOT MOLESKIN OTHERWISE I COULDN'T HEAR MYSELF THINK ! BUT YOU DO HAVE TO BE THE BEST SUPPORTERS IN THE CCL CERTAINLY THE LOUDEST. I DO LIKE YOU LOT CLAPPING BY YOUR PLAYERS AS THEY COME OF THE PITCH, AND THE PLAYERS DO SO RESPECTFULLY IN RETURN, ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU LOT APPRECIATE THE PLAYERS EFFORT, AND WHAT AN EFFORT THEY PUT IN.

NOW MY 'OPINION' OF THE GAME. FIRSTLY, THE MOLES STARTED THE BETTER AND DESERVEDLY WENT 1 UP IN THE FIRST 10 MINS THEN AFTER THAT THE REF. TOOK OVER AND THE SONG YOU WERE SINGING 'ITS ALL ABOUT YOU' COULDN'T BE MORE PRECISE !

HE RUINED WHAT WAS A HARD FOUGHT MATCH BETWEEN 2 VERY GOOD TEAMS WHICH REALLY STALEMATED OUT EACH OTHER ALTHOUGH, I MUST ADMIT THAT MOLESEY LOOKED THE BETTER TEAM WHEN THEY HAD 11 AND TO BE FAIR THEY COULD HAVE BEEN 2-3 UP BEFORE THE DEBATABLE SENDING OFF JUST BEFORE HALF TIME.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I CAN SEE WHY CAMBERLEY ARE THERE OR THEREABOUTS, BUT ON YESTERDAYS PERFORMANCE, OR SHOULD WE SAY WHAT THE MOLES MADE THEM LOOK LIKE,, I'VE SEEN BETTER TEAMS. NEITHER GOALKEEPER HAD MUCH TO DO TO BE FAIR, BUT COME A GREAT GOAL BY CAMBERLEY NO. 7 STRAIGHT FROM THE TRAINING GROUND (I ASSUME) DIRECT FROM A CORNER TO THE EDGE OF THE BOX NO. 7 HIT A FEROCIOUS SHOT TO MAKE IT 1-1 PEROSNALLY, I DON'T THINK HE WILL HIT ANOTHER SHOT AS SWEET AGAIN !

OBVIOUSLY, WITH THE MOLES DOWN TO 10 MEN, CAMBERLEY HAD MOST OOSSESSION IN THE SECOND HALF BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST DEFENSIVE PERFORMANCE I HAVE SEEN THIS SEASON, THE CENTRE BACKS FOR MOLESEY WERE OUTSTANDING AND ALL 4 WERE WELL DRILLED. CAMBERLEY TRIED HARD BUT TO NO AVAIL AS THEY PILED ON THE PRESSURE MOREOVER, THEY WERE SUSPECT TO THE MOLESEY COUNTER-ATTACKS AND VP I THINK YOU'D AGREE THAT YOU THOUGHT CAMBERLEY MAY HAVE BLOWN WITH THE MOLESEY HEADER RIGHT ON FULL TIME WHICH JUST MISSED THE POST FROM THE CORNER

CONCLUSION: EVENLY MATCHED TEAMS, YOU COULD NOT TELL WHICH TEAM IS TOP AND THE OTHER HALF WAY DOWN THE LEAGUE

THE REF RUINED A GOOD GAME. HE WOULDN'T LET THE GAME FLOW SO FELT SORRY FOR CAMBERLEY WHO'S QUICK FREE KICKS WERE ALWAYS PULLED BACK FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER.

PERSONALLY VP, MOLESKIN I THINK THAT MOLESEY MAY HAVE SCRAPPED A WIN HAD THEY NOT GONE DOWN TO 10 MEN, AS AT THAT TIME THEY WERE IN CONTROL OF THE GAME

I DON'T LIKE SLAGGING OFF REF'S BECAUSE I KNOW HOW HARD THE JOB IS, WOULD ANY OF US WANT TO DO IT !!! SO KROONER, I HOPE YOU WAS AT THE GAME, BECAUSE I WOULD INTERESTED TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ON HOW THE GAME WAS OFFICIATED.

ENJOYED THE GAME, CAN'T SEE WHY THE MOLES ARE HALF WAY DOWN ON YESTERDAYS PERFORMANCE, LOOKS AS THOUGH THEY GOT OUT OF THE BED THERIGHT WAY YESTERDAY !!!

THANKS TO BOTH TEAMS FOR AN ENJOYABLE GAME, YOU'RE BOTH A CREDIT TO CCL.

ALL THAT'S LEFT TO BE SAID : '' IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU ! ''

TRS, SO YOU WENT TO DORKING IN THE END ! FROM THE FOOTAGE IT DIDN'T SEEM THAT GOOD-A-MATCH CAN YOU ELABORATE MORE ABOUT THE CCL BASEMENT DUAL ?

TRS, SO YOU WENT TO DORKING IN THE END ! FROM THE FOOTAGE IT DIDN'T SEEM THAT GOOD-A-MATCH CAN YOU ELABORATE MORE ABOUT THE CCL BASEMENT DUAL ?

Well it was a poor game played by what appeared two poor teams, to be blunt. It was also a 6 pointer from which Dorking emerged with none. Home games of this nature really need to be won, but hopefully Molesey will have on off-night on Tuesday! The Boxing Day 'derby' against Bookham isn't going to be one for the faint hearted, although doubtless the weather/pitch will put paid to it being played anyway....

I see you filmed from the Club-House side this week, TRS. As usual, some very good footage.

It never was going to be an easy game with a new Manager in charge and new players coming into the squad. Nice to see Adie Butler and Lester Boniface back at Meadowbank.

Thanks, I was on that side as the sun was quite strong at the start. I was surprised to see Butler & Boniface, although there were one or two in the team I didn't recognise. I assume Page has left Banstead already then?

I spoke to the egham Gk and he reckons eghams 1st showed absolute bravery(or complete madness) when he clattered the post when scoring.but he did say eefc 's 2nd goal was a well worked passing move but the egham winner was engineered by their no.11 roasting the left back and sliding the perfect ball across the 6 yard box.I was at Wembley v horley as I was working that way it was an entertaining game I thought Wembley deserverd more out of it

Smashie I'm not knocking the Egham guys because they played a solid game and were very unlucky with 2 of our 3. It was just I felt Alan Hansen like that probably all 4 of the Egham goals were preventable if we hadn't been having a collective off day . Onwards and upwards to the next game I've even got some video foootage of Banstead to look forward to before Tuesday nights derby . It was good to see our old nemesis Lee Pearce again .

HI VP & MOLESKIN, YES I WAS AT KROONER PARK. I WAS LOOKING FOR VP BUT THERES A FEW HANDSOME BLOKES WITH A FAG AND DRINK IN THEIR HAND ! I DIDN'T ACTUALLY GO INTO OR NEXT TO YOU NOISY LOT MOLESKIN OTHERWISE I COULDN'T HEAR MYSELF THINK ! BUT YOU DO HAVE TO BE THE BEST SUPPORTERS IN THE CCL CERTAINLY THE LOUDEST. I DO LIKE YOU LOT CLAPPING BY YOUR PLAYERS AS THEY COME OF THE PITCH, AND THE PLAYERS DO SO RESPECTFULLY IN RETURN, ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU LOT APPRECIATE THE PLAYERS EFFORT, AND WHAT AN EFFORT THEY PUT IN.

NOW MY 'OPINION' OF THE GAME. FIRSTLY, THE MOLES STARTED THE BETTER AND DESERVEDLY WENT 1 UP IN THE FIRST 10 MINS THEN AFTER THAT THE REF. TOOK OVER AND THE SONG YOU WERE SINGING 'ITS ALL ABOUT YOU' COULDN'T BE MORE PRECISE !

HE RUINED WHAT WAS A HARD FOUGHT MATCH BETWEEN 2 VERY GOOD TEAMS WHICH REALLY STALEMATED OUT EACH OTHER ALTHOUGH, I MUST ADMIT THAT MOLESEY LOOKED THE BETTER TEAM WHEN THEY HAD 11 AND TO BE FAIR THEY COULD HAVE BEEN 2-3 UP BEFORE THE DEBATABLE SENDING OFF JUST BEFORE HALF TIME.

DON'T GET ME WRONG, I CAN SEE WHY CAMBERLEY ARE THERE OR THEREABOUTS, BUT ON YESTERDAYS PERFORMANCE, OR SHOULD WE SAY WHAT THE MOLES MADE THEM LOOK LIKE,, I'VE SEEN BETTER TEAMS. NEITHER GOALKEEPER HAD MUCH TO DO TO BE FAIR, BUT COME A GREAT GOAL BY CAMBERLEY NO. 7 STRAIGHT FROM THE TRAINING GROUND (I ASSUME) DIRECT FROM A CORNER TO THE EDGE OF THE BOX NO. 7 HIT A FEROCIOUS SHOT TO MAKE IT 1-1 PEROSNALLY, I DON'T THINK HE WILL HIT ANOTHER SHOT AS SWEET AGAIN !

OBVIOUSLY, WITH THE MOLES DOWN TO 10 MEN, CAMBERLEY HAD MOST OOSSESSION IN THE SECOND HALF BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE, IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST DEFENSIVE PERFORMANCE I HAVE SEEN THIS SEASON, THE CENTRE BACKS FOR MOLESEY WERE OUTSTANDING AND ALL 4 WERE WELL DRILLED. CAMBERLEY TRIED HARD BUT TO NO AVAIL AS THEY PILED ON THE PRESSURE MOREOVER, THEY WERE SUSPECT TO THE MOLESEY COUNTER-ATTACKS AND VP I THINK YOU'D AGREE THAT YOU THOUGHT CAMBERLEY MAY HAVE BLOWN WITH THE MOLESEY HEADER RIGHT ON FULL TIME WHICH JUST MISSED THE POST FROM THE CORNER

CONCLUSION: EVENLY MATCHED TEAMS, YOU COULD NOT TELL WHICH TEAM IS TOP AND THE OTHER HALF WAY DOWN THE LEAGUE

THE REF RUINED A GOOD GAME. HE WOULDN'T LET THE GAME FLOW SO FELT SORRY FOR CAMBERLEY WHO'S QUICK FREE KICKS WERE ALWAYS PULLED BACK FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER.

PERSONALLY VP, MOLESKIN I THINK THAT MOLESEY MAY HAVE SCRAPPED A WIN HAD THEY NOT GONE DOWN TO 10 MEN, AS AT THAT TIME THEY WERE IN CONTROL OF THE GAME

I DON'T LIKE SLAGGING OFF REF'S BECAUSE I KNOW HOW HARD THE JOB IS, WOULD ANY OF US WANT TO DO IT !!! SO KROONER, I HOPE YOU WAS AT THE GAME, BECAUSE I WOULD INTERESTED TO KNOW YOUR OPINION ON HOW THE GAME WAS OFFICIATED.

ENJOYED THE GAME, CAN'T SEE WHY THE MOLES ARE HALF WAY DOWN ON YESTERDAYS PERFORMANCE, LOOKS AS THOUGH THEY GOT OUT OF THE BED THERIGHT WAY YESTERDAY !!!

THANKS TO BOTH TEAMS FOR AN ENJOYABLE GAME, YOU'RE BOTH A CREDIT TO CCL.

ALL THAT'S LEFT TO BE SAID : '' IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU ! ''

I think that's a fair summary. I'm always interested in what neutrals have to say whether good or bad as they don't view the game with one eye closed as us supporters often do!

Eefc, pearcey enjoys encounters with Epsom your fans always give good banter and usually on the money with the assessment of the game,he was annoyed( that's putting it mildly) with your 1st goal but you guys behind the goal said it was a freak,but he told me his right back scored your 3rd but your site it says pearce own goal! I've taking the piss out him.