Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 12 Dec results

TRS

Sandhurst 0 Guildford 2

Guildford had more desire, simple as that.

We missed a good chance just before they scored their first, and then missed another good chance just before they scored their second. Impressed with the Guildford No.6. Dominated the midfield and didnt give our midfielders a look in.

Would like to say we were unlucky but until we start being clinical in front of goal again and have a bit of heart and desire, we wont get points off anyone.

chertski 4-0 croydon

cobham 1-0 lammas

Ash United P - P Bookham

Bedfont 2 - 1 Raynes Park Vale

Camberley Town 1 - 1 Molesey

Chertsey Town 4 - 0 Croydon

Chessington & Hook 0 - 1 North Greenford United

Colliers Wood United P - p Badshot Lea

Dorking 0 - 2 Banstead

Epsom & Ewell 3 - 4 Egham Town

Hanworth Villa 0 - 3 Cove

Sandhurst Town 0 - 2 Guildford City

Wembley 2 -2 Horley Town

Div 1

CB Hounslow United 3 - 2 Westfield

Chobham 3 - 2 Crescent Rovers

Cobham 1 - 0 Staines Lammas

Coulsdon United 2 - 6 Eversley

Frimley Green 1 - 0 Knaphill

Hartley Wintney 4 - 1 Feltham

Sheerwater 1 - 0 Farleigh Rovers

South Park 1 - 3 Croydon Municipal

Worcester Park 1 - 0 Farnham Town

Some interesting results today. My boys have really looked the part recently but Croyden Municipal were by far the better side - they have picked up some really good results really and I expect them to strt rising the table rapidly after 2day`s watch.

jurg - brilliant result for you boys today, especially with SL`s recent resurgence in form. fair result?

Brunty / HH - another good win (p.s - great shout in helping Cove - big up to the foresight of your club- especially after the debacle at the end of last season)

the way its shaping up I wouldn`t be surprised to see you boys bantering it out at the top at the end of the season!!

Farleigh losing - big surprise! Sheerwater good or FR poor? Anybody see it

Thought Farnham might do better today against WP - especially as they have visions of challenging - FT got to take some more points off of the big boys!

Knaphill - another defeat - oh dear - maybe more youth needed on and off the pitch....... sorry couldn`t knapmeister couldn`t resist!evil.gif .... oh why oh why do i feel like i do

All the best banter comes from Div 1 this season - come prem make it interesting!!beer.gif

Thanks Spleg End. Was a very good result for us and more than fair IMO. Felt we had the better of the play and restricted them to a few half chances that ended as routine saves for myself. We could and prob should have scored a few more at the end when we had some quick breaks whilst they were pushing forward, but in the end the 1 was enough.

Onwards to next Sat and another tough game away to Knaphill to try and keep the run going.

HT Frimley Green 1 - 0 Knaphill

'Scrappy' so I'm told from the pitchside.

Hi Knapp, i was pitch side to see my mates side saterday and Knaphill got away lightly, Frimley should have been 3 or 4 up by half time, but as my mates cookie and titch said they have a problem finishing teams off, plus they had 1 sent off with 20 to go but still Knaphill caused them no problems.

Yeah the O.G was definitely the right back who sliced a shot that was clearly going wide past Lee Pearce who was just leaving it to hit the side netting . The folk who write the webite version are generally on the half way line and don't always check with us lot behind the goal . Re Lee Pearce I am surprised he didn't stay with the Bee Gees as he was a very important part of their success last year.

Yeah the O.G was definitely the right back who sliced a shot that was clearly going wide past Lee Pearce who was just leaving it to hit the side netting . The folk who write the webite version are generally on the half way line and don't always check with us lot behind the goal . Re Lee Pearce I am surprised he didn't stay with the Bee Gees as he was a very important part of their success last year.

I'll stop ribbing him about the oggy then,your know more surprised than me I thought he'd be there for the rest of his playing and then go onto coach the gk's,he loves the club and thinks it will just keep going up