Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 12 Dec results

TRS

HT Frimley Green 1 - 0 Knaphill

'Scrappy' so I'm told from the pitchside.

Hartley 4-1 feltham should have been more

Could've been yes but if I was a Hartley player I'd have been happy with the first and fourth goals which were very very fortunate. All the best to Hartley, decent set of lads

XMAS came early for Municipal at South Park today,3-1 winners on an excellent playing surface,well refereed by the officials.They needed a win though to keep them out of the bottom 2,going by results elsewhere.Had to laugh though at a couple of Park fans,who commented afterwards that their team had put in the worst performance of the season.Well you can only play as well as your allowed,and it is well known Municipal can score goals,its how many they leak.Must say though South Park have things in place as a club,to go higher excellent set up.

Hartley 4-1 feltham should have been more

Could've been yes but if I was a Hartley player I'd have been happy with the first and fourth goals which were very very fortunate. All the best to Hartley, decent set of lads

Wattsy would echo your sentiments about Hartley,best bunch of Committee,Players,Supporters,I have met in 30 yrs non league,onwards and upwards Hartley is the Cry.

chertski 4-0 croydon

cobham 1-0 lammas

Ash United P - P Bookham

Bedfont 2 - 1 Raynes Park Vale

Camberley Town 1 - 1 Molesey

Chertsey Town 4 - 0 Croydon

Chessington & Hook 0 - 1 North Greenford United

Colliers Wood United P - p Badshot Lea

Dorking 0 - 2 Banstead

Epsom & Ewell 3 - 4 Egham Town

Hanworth Villa 0 - 3 Cove

Sandhurst Town 0 - 2 Guildford City

Wembley 2 -2 Horley Town

Div 1

CB Hounslow United 3 - 2 Westfield

Chobham 3 - 2 Crescent Rovers

Cobham 1 - 0 Staines Lammas

Coulsdon United 2 - 6 Eversley

Frimley Green 1 - 0 Knaphill

Hartley Wintney 4 - 1 Feltham

Sheerwater 1 - 0 Farleigh Rovers

South Park 1 - 3 Croydon Municipal

Worcester Park 1 - 0 Farnham Town

Some interesting results today. My boys have really looked the part recently but Croyden Municipal were by far the better side - they have picked up some really good results really and I expect them to strt rising the table rapidly after 2day`s watch.

jurg - brilliant result for you boys today, especially with SL`s recent resurgence in form. fair result?

Brunty / HH - another good win (p.s - great shout in helping Cove - big up to the foresight of your club- especially after the debacle at the end of last season)

the way its shaping up I wouldn`t be surprised to see you boys bantering it out at the top at the end of the season!!

Farleigh losing - big surprise! Sheerwater good or FR poor? Anybody see it

Thought Farnham might do better today against WP - especially as they have visions of challenging - FT got to take some more points off of the big boys!

Knaphill - another defeat - oh dear - maybe more youth needed on and off the pitch....... sorry couldn`t knapmeister couldn`t resist!evil.gif .... oh why oh why do i feel like i do

All the best banter comes from Div 1 this season - come prem make it interesting!!beer.gif