Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Combined Counties (Football Mitoo)

Smudge

Just a question to the more informed,why does it still show Mole Valley,Warlingham,playing at their old grounds i.e River Lane,Verdayne Gdns.when they are now playing at Leg of Mutton Field,and Merstham F.C. Yet Coves switch to Hartleys ground tonight gives the correct information.Is this down to clubs to alter,as never seem to see any Warlingham,M.V. posts on here.I wonder how many Hoppers have been to their old grounds this season,to find no game on.On that point where is Coves game against Croydon being played Saturday was it sorted at last nights meeting.

Thanks for that, Ian.

It's nice to know you pop into our friendly CCL forum on a regular basis.

Still, there's far less hassle on here than on certain other forums covering non-league footy more to the north-east of us !!

:smashfreakb:

:Kick_Can_emoticon:

:coffee (2):

no comment!

That'll be the 5th. Ammendment, then ?

yeahthat.gif

Unless theres video evidence,sounds a lot like Kroons,NO COMMENT,nice to see the shackles being taken off though by the missus.Could be a Gold Member gathering tonight at Meadowbank B.J. R.,KROONS,T.R.S. only need TEFFERS now.Await your reports on the game with interest.

Just heard from the ground.

Dorking's match against Molesey tonight is ON......

..subject to final inspection by the match officials.

You not going to a game tonight BT?

Always good to hear your comments about a match and the officials.

Footy,I am going to a match tonight,but am keeping my cards close to my chest,do not want to frighten the Officials in advance.And arranging to meet people on here has not worked for me so far.So I will be at a ground near you,mines a Lager if you see me.

no comment!

That'll be the 5th. Ammendment, then ?

yeahthat.gif

Unless theres video evidence,sounds a lot like Kroons,NO COMMENT,nice to see the shackles being taken off though by the missus.Could be a Gold Member gathering tonight at Meadowbank B.J. R.,KROONS,T.R.S. only need TEFFERS now.Await your reports on the game with interest.

I'm off to Chessington v Bookahm Surrey Senior cup tonight.....as long as it's still on !!!!!

What match are you going to honour your presence with El_Gaffer?

arcadefreak.gif

DON'T TELL 'IM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll probaby 'stalk' you !

:arcadefreak: