Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dorking and a Pass Out

Krooner

So in the Dorking area for work later this afternoon and been given permission to watch football by my master so will pop along to Meadowbank to see the Mighty Chicks and listen to the Molesey Choir. Anyone else going ?

Silly question, Kroons.

Emsie IS doing the burgers tonight, so you are in for a real treat.

So in the Dorking area for work later this afternoon and been given permission to watch football by my master so will pop along to Meadowbank to see the Mighty Chicks and listen to the Molesey Choir. Anyone else going ?

With or without clipboard Kroons? It'll be a treat for you whatever!

I should be there, probably with camera but won't be the one singing and standing behind the goal ;)

With or without clipboard Kroons? It'll be a treat for you whatever!

I should be there, probably with camera but won't be the one singing and standing behind the goal ;)

LOOKS LIKE THE MOTLEY CREW (ONLY JOKING !) ARE GOING TO WATCH THE CHICKS TONIGHT.

NOT SURE IF I COULD ENDURE THE MOLES SUPPORTERS TWICE IN A FEW DAYS, BUT THEN AGAIN !

HAVING LOOKED UP CCL AND RYMAN GAMES, WAS THINKING OF MAKING THE TRIP TO HANWORTH VILLA WHO PLAY HENDON AS I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE THIS SEASON. THE OTHERS AT WEMBLEY, CHESS & HOOK, C.CASUALS, COVE (AT HARTNEY), E&E, HORSHAM DON'T INTEREST ME ALTHOUGH THE GAME AT NGU AGAINST HORLEY SEEMS QUITE ATTRACTIVE BUT GETTING TO NGU MID-WEEK IS A NIGHMARE ANYWAY, ANY BETS THAT IT'S A DRAW !

SO NOT SURE VILLA OR CHICKS ? I DO LIKE THE WAY THE MOLES PLAY BUT I'VE SEEN TRS LATEST VIDEO OF DORKINGS PITCH ! I PITY MOLESEY BECAUSE THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY THEIR FOOTBALL LIKE I HAVE SEEN THEM PLAY THIS SEASON, WHICH MAKES IT A BURDEN TO WATCH THE GAME

ANYWAY, WILL DECIDE LATER, IF I GO, I WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR THAT MAN WITH THE CAMERA TRS.

MOLESKIN U GOING TONIGHT ?

Any posters on here that are coming to Meadowbank, seek me out.

Donna behind the bar will point you in the right direction, though if it's going to be as cold as I think it is tonight, the bar is where I'll be. :champis2:

That's subject to the Moleskins and Co not causing any trouble behind the goal-mouths, of course !

Dorking FC 0 - Molesey 1.

It was a close call if this evening game would even start with the temperature dropping fast and the ground surface reaching nearly -2 degrees just before kick-off.

With Charlie Merrick injured, Jessie Davis came in as replacement. Molesey tested the Chicks defence from the start, but squandered a couple of good chances. Butler and Boniface started to link up, making some good passes to each other. Minutes later, Adie Butler broke free and went for goal. The Molesey keeper came out to meet him giving Butler the chance of a lob. The keeper raised him arms to take the ball, not realising that he was outside his area. The referee stopped the game and issued the mandatory red card. Butler got another shot in which was saved, but apart from the, new keeper was never really tested.

Four minutes into the second hal, Molesey attacked leaving Dan Coote to parry to another Molesey player who stroked the ball home. 17 year old And Millar got his debut and added some pace and fire to the Dorking attack, finding Butler with accurate passes, but to no avail.

Squad:- D Coote: J Davis: M Waldren: S Murphy: R Newman: S Elusade: A Williams: A Briant: L Boniface: A Butler: T Mollatt:

Substitutes used:- A Millar: R Williams: