Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

why am I at home today?

Now I can add mental anguish! cos the accident repair bods reckon it will be a write off(car not my neck) Reason for visiting Docs is I have existing spinal problems which have cost me a fortune to have sorted privately by an osteopath and i need to be sure that things are allright. [******] of it is I still have a years payments on this bloody car.

Quote:

Bollox to all this compensation culture - I hate it.
Accidents happen, they have been happening for years. People should get the damage paid for and any loss of earnings by the insurance and that's it.
I hate Claims Direct and all them other monkeys - "I was cycling around the roundabout and fell off my bike" Tough sh*t checj your tyres. "I was carrying some hot tar and I tripped" Well tie your shoelaces you tos*er!

I'm finding myself agreeing with Tomsy Thumb more and more recently. Can I claim for this?

The old Thornsy charm never fails!