Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CROYDON F.C. v EPSOM AND EWELL

Smudge

Lensmeister you were there ,shame the weather conditions were not condusive for you to take any pics.Firstly I must say what an excellent playing surface was produced by the Groundsman Scott and his team.Plaudits from Tooting Fans,and no other than Mick Sullivan the Leatherhead Manager.The Football alas was not of the greatest quality,and on the balance of play Epsom and Ewell deserved their Victory.The highlight for me was being bought a beer by Croydon player Michael Johnson,who has played much higher,and is recovering from a serious injury.Also chatting to Alex Rodrigues a E & E player,masquerading as a midfielder tonight,but who was a Good Regular Centre Back at Corinthian Casuals.Thats what you get in Non League Football Friends for Life.GRANDAD THEY CALL ME,MAKES ME FEEL PROUD AND HONOURED TO KNOW SUCH NICE PEOPLE.