Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

GOLD MEMBERS CUP.1st ROUND REPLAYS

The Replays will be staged 9th March 2010.

YounghammerWhitby v Spy

Terrence Collina v The Knapmeister

Kick Off 7.45.

Change of format for the Replays,the participants are asked to select 2 Teams from the Premier Challenge Cup,2 from the Premier Division that they think will win 3pts win,1 pt Draw,And Star their top pick for Double points.In order that the Ties are completed on the night,they then have to put the 4 remaining games in Premier Cup,Premier League in order for the PENALTY SHOOT OUT.Best of Luck to all concerned.

YounghammerWhitby v Spy

Kick Off 7.45.

Change of format for the Replays,the participants are asked to select 2 Teams from the Premier Challenge Cup,2 from the Premier Division that they think will win 3pts win,1 pt Draw,And Star their top pick for Double points.In order that the Ties are completed on the night,they then have to put the 4 remaining games in Premier Cup,Premier League in order for the PENALTY SHOOT OUT.Best of Luck to all concerned.

Cup;

Chertsey

Guilford

League;

Egham

Wembley

Tie Break

Cup;

Badshot Lea

Camberley

League;

Dorking

Epsom & Ewell

Take it away --- YHW !!!!

YounghammerWhitby v Spy

Kick Off 7.45.

Cup;

Chertsey

Guilford

League;

Egham ****

Wembley

Tie Break

Cup;

Badshot Lea

Camberley

League;

Dorking

Epsom & Ewell

Take it away --- YHW !!!!

In that case then:

Chertsey

Camberley****

Egham

Chessington

Penalty Shoot Out

Cove

Guildford

Croydon

Sandhurst (I can't go against my own side)

Here we go, eyes down for a full house!

Chertsey****

Camberley

Wembley

Egham

Shoot Out

Badshot Lea

Epsom & Ewell

Dorking

Sandhurst

And please Smudge, no comments about me being the latest GOLD MEMBER!!!!!

As Younghammerwhitby went A.W.O.L. and failed to post,Spy goes through to next Round.

Terence Collina v The Knapmeister was however a thriller,T.C. winning 2-1 in the Penalty shoot out.

The Draw for the next round will take place later today.

As Younghammerwhitby went A.W.O.L. and failed to post,Spy goes through to next Round.

Terence Collina v The Knapmeister was however a thriller,T.C. winning 2-1 in the Penalty shoot out.

I can't believe it, let down by Chertsey at HOME!!! Although I must confess I didn't take the penalty shoot out as seriously as perhaps I should have.

Well done TC, good luck in the next round!

As they say, I'm free to concentrate on Last Man Standing now.

Edited by The KnapMeister

Sorry smudge, and spy. Completly forgot. Been trying to juggle hundred and one things and just slipped my mind. 492.gif

Sorry smudge, and spy. Completly forgot. Been trying to juggle hundred and one things and just slipped my mind. 492.gif

No probs son, I know how it is, not nice to go through this way. Should be time to get another one in after this so you can show us your stuff then, cheers