Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I MET J.R.

Smudge

No not the Dallas one,the Dorking one.No wonder he puts a B before the J.R. he towers above most people,and probably makes J.J. look like a dwarf.He looked resplendent in his new Dorking Bench Top,and he was surrounded by Women,a real Don Juan I thought to myself,but it turned out they were all Family Members helping out at Dorking.We had a good chat about Football and shared a couple of Beers,now who in their right mind drinks Ailsi,no bet you never heard of it either,A Japanese Ale well strong,but the best bit was yet to come,remember Del Boy in the Pub to Arthur,put it on MY TAB,B.J.R. did the same, must carry some clout at Dorking.It was a pleasure meeting you B.J.R. and your Family, true Non League Folk,and without unsung heroes like you,we would have nothing to go and watch.Bumped into Teflon,Lightning McQueen also, so overall a very pleasant evening.Good Luck to Dorking wish you all well,a nicer bunch of people it would be hard to find.signthankspin.gif

B.J.R. AIL SI YOU SOON.

Edited by Smudge

It certainly was a touch chilly towards the end, so it was nice to have a chat in the bar and put the world to rights over a glass or two with you Smudgie. You probably noticed that the couple of hours or so before kick-off are very hectic for me.

The ale is ASAHI, which makes Stella look like a kiddies drink. Very 'moor-ish' if you're not careful.

Yes Kroons, we did touch on the Boer War once or twice.

L McQ was on loquacious form, and Teffers did pay a flying visit to the bar after the match.

DFC free of a match on Saturday, so training is the order of the day early Saturday, followed by a viewing of Bookham v RPV. I'm told there won't be any barracking from the side-lines ! :97: