Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday Results

All Teams should use the Eversley FINES MODULE ,Booking for Dissent £10 Club Fine,Sending Off £20 Club Fine, plus their F.A Fines.Have read many Match Reports today,and Brunty is not alone in his criticism of Refs.WHO WOULD BE A REF EH.Still at least the County F.A.s ARE FILLING THEIR COFFERS,probably the only business,with an upturn in Revenue.Still they have got to pay for them end of season Cup Finals.I personally

LOVE REFS,It's the Players who ruin their game,the Refs that is by constant moaning.UP THE REFS I SAY.

Or a better idea make them pay £5 to become a GOLD MEMBER on here,I'm HANK MARVIN this month,not earnt a penny commission,so come on Lads DIG DEEP.

Edited by Smudge

Yeah it was a bit excessive and felt it left players and supporters wondering what the hell he was doing at times!

How many bookings? Spence obviously=1

not spence but we had 5 or 6 plus

Seriously?? I thought I had only seen him show a couple of yellows.......must of been wearing Kroons glasses by mistake and missed a few things :discobanana:

Did hear a rumour that HW have now racked up over £1k in fines this season.......not sure how true that is though.

Wouldn't suprise me jurgs !!!

Yeah it was a bit excessive and felt it left players and supporters wondering what the hell he was doing at times!

How many bookings? Spence obviously=1

not spence but we had 5 or 6 plus

Seriously?? I thought I had only seen him show a couple of yellows.......must of been wearing Kroons glasses by mistake and missed a few things discobanana.gif

Did hear a rumour that HW have now racked up over £1k in fines this season.......not sure how true that is though.

Wouldn't suprise me jurgs !!!

I must have been wearing the same glasses as Jurg! Only saw 3 bookings all game. Saying that though it wasn't the cleanest game of football which wasn't helped by the ref taking 3 minutes at a time to deal with incidents. A few poor tackles came in from both sides. We started better but then when HW scored they were well on top. We got our freak goal in the second half with a bit of luck which we haven't had all season and the game changed. The keeper was shot to pieces and in the end we got the second from a cool finish. After that HW put us under some pressure and Jurgs made a big save at the end.

A huge win for us that puts us right back in the hunt for a top 3 spot. HW were poor tbh and it was a completly different side that run us ragged at home.

Was only me, spence and the keeper who played you at your place.

Is spence striker with the hair? Did they leave along with manager?

"We have been everyone cup final this season"

Haha, Thats what our gaffer says before every match, wonder what hes actually gonna say before our Cup Final (maybe Finals!). Gotta love these football cliches, 110% is my favourite.

"We have been everyone cup final this season"

Haha, Thats what our gaffer says before every match, wonder what hes actually gonna say before our Cup Final (maybe Finals!). Gotta love these football cliches, 110% is my favourite.

I think the reason why sides are dropping points is because this is a very competitive league. I don't necessarily believe that every side is raising their game for one club in particular. If this was the case, the rest of the league table wouldn't be as close as it is.

I think every team has found that if they are not on their game, they will drop points against the majority of teams in this league.

Take our club (Eversley) as an example. Our heaviest defeats this season have been against Croydon Municipal and CB Hounslow Utd (both 4-1) who are 15th and 16th respectively. However we have also beaten Worcester Park and Mole Valley who are both pushing for promotion. There were no excuses for the defeats, as on the day we were beaten by a better side.

Just a view from what I have seen so far this season though.

I have that view as at the final whistle teams shouting screaming hugging kissing etc.....

then in the changing roms they are all going mental!! as if they had won the cup. and when they score you can see the celebrations are much more passionate than normal.

I think your find this is what is called passion for the game and team spirit (something you obviously lack at HW), nothing better than celebrating a team win in the changing rooms after. Try not biting on that one Mr Brunt smilewinkgrin.gif

And Daniel you are spot on, there are no easy games in this league.

Edited by Molly11

there is a difference in team spirit celebrating and jumping up and down banging on walls screaming their heads off and you know there is anyone that plays football knows the difference molly we have all been there

there is a difference in team spirit celebrating and jumping up and down banging on walls screaming their heads off and you know there is anyone that plays football knows the difference molly we have all been there

yeah sorry bout all that Brunty we just really needed them points & couldn't believe we got all 3 after that performance lol

Well i've never got why people bang on walls either, looking on your site seems you've got another serious injury wish Simon a speedy recovery.

you all know what i mean - last season we played chertsey and beat them and all went crazy after the game in the changing room as they were meant to be the top money payers etc...... we have all done it.. im not ashamed to admit it. I dont try and cover up saying its team spirit

Well i've never got why people bang on walls either, looking on your site seems you've got another serious injury wish Simon a speedy recovery.

[/quote

ICheers - have just seen that - he played on in the game too imnd you he couldnt run but we were out of subs - that was the number 10 for cobham who went in very high and then when simon was limping around was taking the piss saying "oh you injured numer 2 and laughing"

maybe but ...Why are the HW players arrogant ? We don't mouth off to any team that we play for "hartley" like we play for such an amazing club lol we take every game seriously. I don't know where this arrogance comes from ? Maybe as we have players who have played higher level does thy make us arrogant?

you all know what i mean - last season we played chertsey and beat them and all went crazy after the game in the changing room as they were meant to be the top money payers etc...... we have all done it.. im not ashamed to admit it. I dont try and cover up saying its team spirit

have to agree with brunty, we won over at Hartley and was banging on the walls, emotions just take over, they were the team to beat! everyones done it!