Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday Results

Banstead 4-0 Colliers Wood :bartshocked:

Badshot Lea 1-2 Bookham

Chessington 2-1 Dorking

Cove 4-1 RPV

Horley 2-3 Bedfont

Molesey 0-4 Epsom

NGU 4-0 Ash

Edited by Chris Clapham

Chicks were desperately unlucky to lose after a great second half showing, giving away a daft penalty in the dying moments. Chicks had equalised early in the second half with a nice Taylor Mollatt effort and had the better chances to take the lead, until the penalty. Encouraging second half performance, but this needs to be turned into points sooner rather than later especially with Bookham on a roll!

Div 1

Warlingham 1-1 Bedfont sports

Even game with Warlingham taking lead on 20 mins both teams battled hard and best chances fell to Warlingham to add to their lead. Bedfont Sports started brightly second half and had good chance of their own. 75 mins gone and the referee who was absolutely shocking all night awarded Sports a penalty after the centre forward volleyed against the Warlingham defenders arm from 2 yards. Sports scored 1-1. Warlingham nearly nicked it at end but it ended 1-1 fair result but match was let down by the official on middle.

Anyone know the missing Div One results please?

Farnham Town v South Park

Frimley Green v Chobham

Hartley Wintney 1 v 2 Cobham

Warlingham 1 v 1 Bedfont Sports

Farnham Town 0-2 South Park

Fully deserved, could of been 5 or 6 our keeper never had a save to make

Anyone know the missing Div One results please?

Farnham Town v South Park

Frimley Green v Chobham

Hartley Wintney 1 v 2 Cobham

Warlingham 1 v 1 Bedfont Sports

MVSCR look forward to seeing you Saturday. One of the best sides we have played this season. Congratulations on reaching the SPC final will be tough against Sutton but I think you night have to much fire power for them.

Edited by zach1

Hartley 1-2 cobham

Same old story of mistakes costing us games. Cobham started brighter and had a few half chance in the first 10 mins then we started to dominate after that and scored on 20 mins. We were comfortable and should have gone in more than one up at half time. Second half nothing was happening then our keeper threw the ball into our net with nobody around him. I'll paint te picture keeper goes to throw ball out to our left back and forgets to let go of the ball. I have never seen anything like it. Then the game started to get a bit dirty with some bad challenges and a very busy ref. Then cobham scored on 80 mins from a through ball, people on the side said he was 5 yards off but I didn't see it from where I was. The lino was about 70 how can he keep up with play at this level or any level for that matter .jurgs made a great save in the final minute to keep cobham ahead. Bad result but we were one up and comfortable and the first goal killed us completley. Cobham try to play football which I like and they took advantage of our errors I know a few of their lads so good luck to them for the rest of the season. Cobhams no 10 bit of a dick head made some awful tackles which he seemed pretty proud of ,one tackle has led to our player having torn his shin muscle witha huge gash down his leg.

Hartley 1-2 cobham

Same old story of mistakes costing us games. Cobham started brighter and had a few half chance in the first 10 mins then we started to dominate after that and scored on 20 mins. We were comfortable and should have gone in more than one up at half time. Second half nothing was happening then our keeper threw the ball into our net with nobody around him. I'll paint te picture keeper goes to throw ball out to our left back and forgets to let go of the ball. I have never seen anything like it. Then the game started to get a bit dirty with some bad challenges and a very busy ref. Then cobham scored on 80 mins from a through ball, people on the side said he was 5 yards off but I didn't see it from where I was. The lino was about 70 how can he keep up with play at this level or any level for that matter .jurgs made a great save in the final minute to keep cobham ahead. Bad result but we were one up and comfortable and the first goal killed us completley. Cobham try to play football which I like and they took advantage of our errors I know a few of their lads so good luck to them for the rest of the season. Cobhams no 10 bit of a dick head made some awful tackles which he seemed pretty proud of ,one tackle has led to our player having torn his shin muscle witha huge gash down his leg.

Brunty, if the game started to get dirty with some bad challenges then isn't that the time for a ref to get busy???????????

Hartley 1-2 cobham

I watched the game last night. First time I have visited Hartley this season and thought it was a decent set up.

Think it was actually the Cobham forward who scored their first goal, after the error by the goalkeeper.

There were some poor challenges in the game and I thought the ref could quite easily have booked a few more players.

I thought it was a close game and could have gone either way. Important result for Cobham as it keeps them right in amongst those chasing promotion.

Hartley 1-2 cobham

I watched the game last night. First time I have visited Hartley this season and thought it was a decent set up.

Think it was actually the Cobham forward who scored their first goal, after the error by the goalkeeper.

There were some poor challenges in the game and I thought the ref could quite easily have booked a few more players.

I thought it was a close game and could have gone either way. Important result for Cobham as it keeps them right in amongst those chasing promotion.

Have to agree with you Daniel, in that it could have gone either way, although felt we had the better of the half chances both sides created.

Our No 9 got both goals with a tap in for the first and a well taken second......our supporters all said he was played on side, but obv both teams will have their own views.

Felt the ref didn't do too bad, although he was a bit OTT with his very long chats (3-4 mins at times) to players which disrupted the pace of the game at times. Yes there were some very hefty challenges from both sets of players. Will say that our No 10 certainly isn't that type of player and, although I don't condone it and hope he recovers as he was a good player last night, but in the end your No 2 was on the end of the same kind of challenge that he was happy to dish out all night (he came in and caught me late when I slid out for one ball when he had no chance of getting near it)......don't give it out if you don't like to take it.

Shame Brunty has to spend half his game telling his players not to get involved with either the oppo or the officials, as that is something that does let HW down as a side and distracts them from the good football that they can play.

All the best to them though for the rest of the season and hope they are up there with us at the end of it.

Hartley 1-2 cobham

Brunty, if the game started to get dirty with some bad challenges then isn't that the time for a ref to get busy???????????

I meant as jurgs says taking 3 4 minutes to speak to players.

Brunty, How you doing mate?

As an ex HW player myself under Mikey Scott last season i do find it rather sad that HW will not be going up this season. From what i have heard HW have thrown a lot of money (at this level of football) at the team this season and have some really good individual players. What's gone wrong down there? Is it people are only playing for the money and not the badge. Are the players local to HW?

I read on here every week your match report on the games and in my honest opinion i see HW as the Man City on Div 1, splashing big money (more than a lot of clubs in div 1) at this level and should be doing a hell of a lot better than what there doing with the players they have been able to bring in. I just wonder if the budget Pete Gray had at the beginning of the season was given to Mikey (he was promised a budget but didn't see hardly any, only 3 players got paid) in Jan last year would he off been able to keep the team up or if he had stayed on would HW be better off this season?

HW is a great club, great people & great set up i really wish the people get what they deserve and that is Prem footy down there.

Cheers

Willo

Yeah it was a bit excessive and felt it left players and supporters wondering what the hell he was doing at times!

How many bookings? Spence obviously=1

not spence but we had 5 or 6 plus

Yeah it was a bit excessive and felt it left players and supporters wondering what the hell he was doing at times!

How many bookings? Spence obviously=1

not spence but we had 5 or 6 plus

Seriously?? I thought I had only seen him show a couple of yellows.......must of been wearing Kroons glasses by mistake and missed a few things :discobanana:

Did hear a rumour that HW have now racked up over £1k in fines this season.......not sure how true that is though.

Brunty, How you doing mate?

As an ex HW player myself under Mikey Scott last season i do find it rather sad that HW will not be going up this season. From what i have heard HW have thrown a lot of money (at this level of football) at the team this season and have some really good individual players. What's gone wrong down there? Is it people are only playing for the money and not the badge. Are the players local to HW?

I read on here every week your match report on the games and in my honest opinion i see HW as the Man City on Div 1, splashing big money (more than a lot of clubs in div 1) at this level and should be doing a hell of a lot better than what there doing with the players they have been able to bring in. I just wonder if the budget Pete Gray had at the beginning of the season was given to Mikey (he was promised a budget but didn't see hardly any, only 3 players got paid) in Jan last year would he off been able to keep the team up or if he had stayed on would HW be better off this season?

HW is a great club, great people & great set up i really wish the people get what they deserve and that is Prem footy down there.

Cheers

Willo

hello mate I'm good cheers how bout u? No playing now?

We have under achieved this season I'm not sure why tho many of the games we have lost we have played well in and probably sholud have won just seems when we make a mistake it has led to a goal every time. None of the boys are local to hartley I'm from farmborough and I'm probably the nearest. Most of the boys come from Reading way.

There isn't as much money a the club as people think there is ,figures have been spouted around that are not true. I can't speak for any of the players but for myself I have played everygame this season apart from 1 or 2 around Xmas due to work and I have given my all every game and tried to lead by example I haven't just been " playing for the money". Most of the players in our squad haven't played 20 games this season and I think that has been the reason for our demise. We have never been able to keep the same team week in week out players have been constantly unavailable due to injury / suspension etc.... I think only 3 players have played over 20 games for us. Our " big name" signings spence , roach, Hamilton,theo have all played around 10 games each not many in the scale of the season.

We have been everyone cup final this season and everygame has been tough but u can't win the league not having the same team all season