Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL Forum Refs assessment

I have to speak as I find, and Krooner has to be one of the most Sartorial officials ever to arrive at a ground.

(Just put the fiver in the post, Kroons !)

:bartshocked:

Edited by Big J R

In the old days of marks out of 10, I gave a referee 2, one for wearing the correct kit, and one for playing 90 minutes, and yes I did write a letter.

Cove v Cambo, sounds like the same ref we had against Epsom. Sounds like he does not like giving penalties

That would be the world famous in his own mind rueben simon. best ref at this level he would advice. jonno is right he talks when he wants, if im honest he is not the worst, i wonder why he has been at this level for so long. maybe he does not fit in with the old majors, at the county. coffee%20%282%29.gif

That would be the world famous in his own mind rueben simon. best ref at this level he would advice. jonno is right he talks when he wants, if im honest he is not the worst, i wonder why he has been at this level for so long. maybe he does not fit in with the old majors, at the county. coffee%20%282%29.gif

I understand that he has lost nearly 2 seasons to injury and this is his first full season here for a while

Edited by Red Spot

Have to agree Johnno the Ref on Tuesday is probably the best in the CCL, I was just pointing it out to my friends, when he then turned down the best penalty shout we will see at Krooner this season. However it probably did not effect the outcome as you were by far the better team throughout.

Edited by Flint700

How was your Ref. yesterday 27/3/10,One at Hanworth excellent 9/10

I've already vented my spleen elsewhere on the subject.

I thought explaining the off-side rule to 'Er Indoors' was hard enough, but as for one of the assistants yesterday.............

The referee at Bookham v Wembley had a great first half, but let things slip a little in the second, when he suffered slightly from 'yellow-fever', may-be over harshly.

The real star OFFICIAL, was the assistant, club-house side. A diminutive and highly cheerful chappie.

His banter with the Wembley players on their constant ill-founded appeals for off-side was of the first class quality. I have seen him officiate at Meadowbank a couple of times before, and I look forward to his next visit.

Some other officials should take a leaf out of his book 'Humour on the Line'.

Edited by Big J R