Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

T.R.S. V NICE GUY

Smudge

Are T.R.S. and NICE GUY on holidays I wonder.

Together ????

:drinkies:

Nice Guy,Last Man Standing was cancelled on Saturday 27th March,due to T.R.S. being a bit under the weather,hope you understand.

YOU'RE JOKING !!!!!!

NAH, IT'S NO PROBLEM TO ME IT'S ONLY A GAME AND A BIT OF FUN.

HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER TRS

Hi Smudge,

I'm fine thanks. Been very busy at work and forgot about the competition (sorry NICE GUY).

My selections:

Epsom & Ewell

Mole Valley SCR

Reserve picks:

Chertsey Town

Sheerwater

NO PROBLEM TRS MISS YOUR FILMING OF GAMES. .WHERE YOU OFF TO TOMORROW ?

MEANWHILE MY SELECTIONS;

EPSOM & EWELL & BEDFONT SPORTS

RESERVE:

SANDHURST & KNAPHILL

As ever, weather dependant NG. Will we ever again get through a whole week without rain? :rain:

OK TRS WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.

LIKE YOU DEPENDANT ON THE WEATHER. THE CCL FIXTURE THAT STICKS OUT FOR ME IS COVE VS NGU HOWEVER, READING PREVIOUS POSTS, THE REF CANCELLED COVES GAME LAST WEEK WITH MOLESEY ARRIVING FOR THE GAME., IT WAS DECLARED AS UNPLAYABLE. SO JJ WHATS THE RUN-DOWN ON YOUR PITCH MATE AFTER THE RAIN WE'VE HAD TODAY.........DOUBTFUL ? IF THIS GAME IS CALLED OFF, I'M STRUGGLING TO DECIDE, SO IT SEEMS A LAST MINUTE DECISION I THINK ONCE KNOWING WHICH GAMES ARE ON/OFF.

TRS 28 SECONDS OF THE PEACEHAVEN GAME, WAS THE GAME THAT GOOD !!!

Unfortunately, it started chucking it down shortly after that early opener - Peacehaven went on to win the final 5-0. Shoreham is an awful venue for a cup final, as there is very little cover (hence I had to abandon filming) and the pitch makes Meadowbank look like the Emirates. It was scheduled to be held at the much nicer Lancing with its posh stand, but drainage issues meant the pitch was flooded. All in all a poor show, as I was caught by a speed camera driving home too :mad: The only plus was it was a new ground to visit, so another badge for the anorak ;)

Interesting by the way that the Sussex League have a cup final 'day', with the Div 1, 2 & 3 finals all held today at different venues kicking off at 11.15, 3.00 & 7.45. They also do a deal that you can get into all 3 for £10 if you want (or £5 each). Just a shame the weather spoils it as per usual....