Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 30th March

Tipping down in Dorking for the last hour.

PRELIMINARY inspection of M/Bank in 30 minutes.

Preliminary inspection was at 15:00: A fair amount of surface water which isn't draining off. The rest of the pitch very slippery

Referee is on stand-by for 16:15 hrs.

Match highly unlikely.

OFF

after pitch inspection 16:30 !

NEVER,you must be joking,thought it looked a certainty to be on.

SHOOSH SMUDGEY !!!!

We have to do things by the book !

You'll upset the OFFICIAL officials !

:bartshocked:

:smashfreakb:

:coffee (2):

Just rang Bedfont FC and they still dont know yet if the game is on or off i cant see the game being on! they should have made a decision by now its not very good to leave it this late.

Just rang Bedfont FC and they still dont know yet if the game is on or off i cant see the game being on! they should have made a decision by now its not very good to leave it this late.

Bedfont V Badshot Lea IS ON :-)

Bedfont V Badshot Lea IS ON :-)

That's the pitch screwed for tomorrow then.

Sorry to all at Bookham, i tried my best. Was at the ground since 12.30 & got the ok for the game at 3.45pm but a heavy shower between 4.15 - 5pm put the efforts to waste & when the match referee turned up at 6pm too many puddles to get rid off.

Now hoping for not too much rain between now & thursday so we can try again

I understand Aupostie, we had the same thing against Egham a couple of years ago, if they bitch like mad on Thursday over it just remind them of that :smilewinkgrin: Might even be able to make the trip down on Thursday couldn't today my rugrats birthday

chertsey 2-1 rpv

another tough night for chertsey but unlike saturday we managed to get a late winning goal through steve goddard after a bombardment of attacks on the rpv goal in the 2nd half!!! rpv had taken a shock lead in the 1st half before dom worthington had equalised early in the 2nd half.

chertsey 2-1 rpv

another tough night for chertsey but unlike saturday we managed to get a late winning goal through steve goddard after a bombardment of attacks on the rpv goal in the 2nd half!!! rpv had taken a shock lead in the 1st half before dom worthington had equalised early in the 2nd half.

Chertsey's performances giving you sleepness nights eh CB?