Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Craig Hammond leaves

Here's a report on the behind closed doors Reserve game, between QPR and Charlton, Craig played in on Tuesday at Rangers state of the art training headquarters in Harlington. Apparently Craig came on with the Superhoops 2-0 down and was instrumental in them pulling it back to 2-2:

http://www.qpr.co.uk...2263937,00.html

How exactly do you come to that conclusion when he isn't even mentioned in the article?

Another unfounded statement by Rhodes......no mention of the lad at all!

Monkeymonkey8 - It's all over Craig's Facebook page like a rash, apparently Glenn Hoddle pulled him to one side after the Reserve game on Tuesday and told him he had a blinder although don't ask me what Hoddle was doing at QPR v Charlton Reserves

Monkeymonkey8 - It's all over Craig's Facebook page like a rash, apparently Glenn Hoddle pulled him to one side after the Reserve game on Tuesday and told him he had a blinder although don't ask me what Hoddle was doing at QPR v Charlton Reserves

The point being made be Monkeymonkey Rhodes is not one about his facebook but about the fact you have put a link on here going on about Craig and the said link does not mention the lad's name...You did not post his facebook link did you? So monkey's point stands and your a knob

Love the Game - Well what difference does it make if Hammond is mentioned in the report or not as he played in the game and had a blinder, you can take my word for it

Love the Game - Well what difference does it make if Hammond is mentioned in the report or not as he played in the game and had a blinder, you can take my word for it

Rhodes - The difference is YOU made out that the report had Craig's name all over it and he had a big write up, YOU made out was in the report and all we have done is point out the fact the lad's name is not in the report. I am sure Craig just wishes you would stop posting things about him. In fact when I see him Tuesday night I will ask the lad. As I have said before Rhodes you know nothing about me and who I know. I also know all about the run out Craig had for QPR and how he got on and that's without reading about on his facebook page or reading it on here unlike you..

Rhodes - The difference is YOU made out that the report had Craig's name all over it and he had a big write up, YOU made out was in the report and all we have done is point out the fact the lad's name is not in the report. I am sure Craig just wishes you would stop posting things about him. In fact when I see him Tuesday night I will ask the lad. As I have said before Rhodes you know nothing about me and who I know. I also know all about the run out Craig had for QPR and how he got on and that's without reading about on his facebook page or reading it on here unlike you..

Enlighten us Love the Game - who are you?

Just text a person who works at QPR - awaiting response on Graig's performance - he will know!

Enlighten us Love the Game - who are you?

Just text a person who works at QPR - awaiting response on Graig's performance - he will know!

Chinola - I am no-one you know. But I do get about the grounds.

But I will be at a game on Tuesday night and Craig will be there. I say this as a few people who I know are friends of Craig so that's how I know about his game for QPR and from what they told me the lad did have a good run out and played well. I have not been told were it goes from there but I will ask on Tuesday night. Maybe your friend at QPR might know more.

Rhodes has been going onto relevant links for years, gaining information then posting it on this forum to have everyone believe that he is IN THE KNOW.....the only IN THE KNOW you're actually in Rhodes is, KNOW fk all about anything.

Rhodes - The difference is YOU made out that the report had Craig's name all over it and he had a big write up

Love the Game - I didn't say that at all, you're putting words into my mouth. Anyway I'll be there on Tuesday too so hopefully we will both be able to agree this time on Craig's performance

Rhodes - The difference is YOU made out that the report had Craig's name all over it and he had a big write up

Love the Game - I didn't say that at all, you're putting words into my mouth. Anyway I'll be there on Tuesday too so hopefully we will both be able to agree this time on Craig's performance

I have had a reply from my mate at QPR and he confirmed that he came off the Judy Dench (appreciate we know that already!) - he told me that he hasn't been given a deal (so probably wasnt in line for a appearance at Burnley, Rhodes!) and the he has been told that he isnt good enough for that level. He will however let me know if this changes.

I dont want to take anything away from Craig because he is doing well at the moment and getting a trial at QPR is a great achievement in the first place but whenever I have seen him play (admittedly not that many times) I have never been that impressed by him - I appreciate the goals he scored those seasons for Royston but that was SSML Div 1.

I have seen Glenn Draper have him in his pocket which is a slight concern but then again that was a couple of seasons ago

Good luck to the lad.

but whenever I have seen him play (admittedly not that many times) I have never been that impressed by him

Chinola - Are you sure you are watching the same Craig Hammond that we all know and love, maybe you've got him mixed up with another player

but whenever I have seen him play (admittedly not that many times) I have never been that impressed by him

Chinola - Are you sure you are watching the same Craig Hammond that we all know and love, maybe you've got him mixed up with another player

I think Chinola knows Craig Hammond when he sees him Rhodes.

Here's a report on the behind closed doors Reserve game, between QPR and Charlton, Craig played in on Tuesday at Rangers state of the art training headquarters in Harlington. Apparently Craig came on with the Superhoops 2-0 down and was instrumental in them pulling it back to 2-2:

http://www.qpr.co.uk...2263937,00.html

How exactly do you come to that conclusion when he isn't even mentioned in the article?

Indeed, I read that article and no mention of him at all.

I think Chinola knows Craig Hammond when he sees him Rhodes.

Cheers Horace

Rhodes - you say "the same Craig Hammond that we all know and love" - i seems to be predominantly you that loves him.

Like I said good luck to him

On another note, that year Royston smashed the SSML Div 1 - the player I was most impressed with was the tall blonde lad who played just off Hammond - very physical but a decent player too - I can't think of his name? I know he has suffered badly with injuries over the last few seasons and possibly had to give up?

I assume that all the posts you made on here between 19:00 & 20:30 were made from the ground then. Or did you fail, yet again, to attend a game you said you'd be at?

What happened today heard QPR got smashed 9-2!!! Did Hammond play?

I assume that all the posts you made on here between 19:00 & 20:30 were made from the ground then. Or did you fail, yet again, to attend a game you said you'd be at?

No, I e-mailed QPR after lunch to find out what time kick off was and where the game was being played and was disappointed to hear that it was at 1.00pm at Tottenham's training ground, there had been nothing on QPR's or Spurs's websites which is poor.

No, I e-mailed QPR after lunch to find out what time kick off was and where the game was being played and was disappointed to hear that it was at 1.00pm at Tottenham's training ground, there had been nothing on QPR's or Spurs's websites which is poor.

The Reserves section of QPR's website clearly states "....this afternoon when he starts for the Reserves at Tottenham."