Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Craig Hammond leaves

I gather Beckham took his son Romeo to the Emirates yesterday, I wonder if he paid for the tickets

Does it matter if he paid for tickets or not? not like he's a little tight for money these days is it, and it has absolutly nothing to do with south mids football so who cares!

you really do come out with some absolute nonsense rhodes its embarrassing!

Actually Rhodes has fk all to do with SSML football but still comes on here....haha

Rhodes - out of interest who do you follow now? I seem to have forgot!

He still follows George Michael for obvious reasons cheesy%20(2).gif

I note that Craig played 25 minutes of the Tottenham v QPR Reserve fixture last week afterall alongside former Blackburn and South Africa international Benni McCarthy and against the likes of Jonathan Woodgate, Robbie Keane and Jamie O’Hara with David Beckham watching from the wings, so much for Love the Game's inside information:

http://nln24.com/news/story/hammond-must-refocus-says-city-boss-roberts

I note that Craig played 25 minutes of the Tottenham v QPR Reserve fixture last week afterall alongside former Blackburn and South Africa international Benni McCarthy and against the likes of Jonathan Woodgate, Robbie Keane and Jamie O’Hara with David Beckham watching from the wings, so much for Love the Game's inside information:

http://nln24.com/new...ty-boss-roberts

Rhodes - Show me where i have said he did not play in that game? In fact show me where i have said anything about that game?

If you open your eyes and go through the post's on here you will find someone has posted that they have been told by someone who works at QPR that he will not be offered a contract as they don't feel he is good enough for that level...

So yet again Rhodes you are wrong wrong wrong...Do you really work for the MOD? Can't believe they would hire someone so thick who lacks reading skills and finds it hard to take things in and understands them. You must be a low level data clerk.

But I will be at a game on Tuesday night and Craig will be there. I say this as a few people who I know are friends of Craig so that's how I know about his game for QPR and from what they told me the lad did have a good run out and played well. I have not been told were it goes from there but I will ask on Tuesday night. Maybe your friend at QPR might know more.

Love the Game - So did you go to Tottenham's training ground last Tuesday night then as if you did I guess you found the place all locked up, it was a 1.00pm kick off

But I will be at a game on Tuesday night and Craig will be there. I say this as a few people who I know are friends of Craig so that's how I know about his game for QPR and from what they told me the lad did have a good run out and played well. I have not been told were it goes from there but I will ask on Tuesday night. Maybe your friend at QPR might know more.

Love the Game - So did you go to Tottenham's training ground last Tuesday night then as if you did I guess you found the place all locked up, it was a 1.00pm kick off

Rhodes - The MOD should sack you. Show me where it says in my post that i was going to the Tottenham vs QPR game? As you have highlighted i will be at a game tuesday night!!!!! I was at a game Tuesday night but which game i was at you will have to work out, but never said i would be at Chigwell Tuesady afternoon did i? And you work for an employer that has to work out how best to defend our country?????????? God saves us all...:wall:

Love the Game - Well you certainly gave me the impression that you were going to the Tottenham v QPR Reserve game last Tuesday and when I replied that I was also planning to go and that our paths might cross you didn't say anything to indicate that you weren't going.

I see that Craig Hammond was mentioned in the Evening Standard last night and I think QPR have already signed him, he may even play for the 'Super Hoops' at Burnley tomorrow

So did Craig play at Burnley that saturday errmmm no! Signed him already have they??? ha ha ha ha joker!

Poor info Rhodes!

I didn't say that QPR had signed Craig though or that he would play at Burnley however he would have been heaven made for that team with Adel Taarabt on fire at the moment

I didn't say that QPR had signed Craig though or that he would play at Burnley however he would have been heaven made for that team with Adel Taarabt on fire at the moment

I see that Craig Hammond was mentioned in the Evening Standard last night and I think QPR have already signed him, he may even play for the 'Super Hoops' at Burnley tomorrow

Same old same old Rhodes.

It would appear that Craig's brief flirt with stardom at QPR has upset the applecart at Milton Road with two disappointing home defeats in succession

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to Craig Hammond for being given a lucrative contract extension by Cambridge City, well deserved:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=74252