Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 13/4/10

Is this Mr Stone?

It is, played you a few times over the years.....my favourite memory was you hitting me round the eye with your forearm, when i had come up for a corner, wouldnt of minded but you had your wrist in a cast!!

Bedfont Sports 2 Staines Lammas 1

Apparently abit of trouble with supporters and players, not sure what happened

Lammas 1-2 Bedfont Sports

A game of 2 halves really first half we dominated with good chances and went 1-0 up threw Matt Baxter, Second half after a really good first half we just didnt turn up and Bedfont totally outplayed us! 2 defensive mistakes cost us the game and may even cost us a top 3 finish which would be a shame but just looking forward to next season!!!

As for the fights at the end i believe it was Bedfont fighting with each other lol! a for the players it was just a typical fiery derby with a few yellows but no fights!

The so called fight was between some local thugs, who were watching the game, i believe they play for a sunday side called sunbury Ath. 5 of them set about young Mark Clark, who might i add was on crutches and is currently out for the season with a serious injury, to add to the fact that they attacked him, they also bashed up his dad, (brave lads who waited for everyone to go in to the changing rooms before they attacked him). Mark then had to go to hospital with a suspected broken Arm. This attack was totally un provoked and apprantly was because they lad got sent off against sunbury over a year ago. So its not a case of bedfont fighting with each other, lets just hope the police catch up with them.

As for the game, spot on with the analysis after 4 games against each other it was never going to be a classic, thought that the lammas keeper should have done better with the winner, But Mr Kanani is playing well at the moment.

Is this Mr Stone?

It is, played you a few times over the years.....my favourite memory was you hitting me round the eye with your forearm, when i had come up for a corner, wouldnt of minded but you had your wrist in a cast!!

Yeah, I never did get to apologise for that! I thought it was you who'd punched me around the back of the head but it was your skipper st the time. I'll buy you a beer Saturday if your around after :smilewinkgrin:

Colliers Wood United 0 Horley Town 1

Good result for Town started with 10 men and no goal keeper earlier 7.30pm kick off not good with the traffic. Our skipper Danny Guscott went in goal till our goal keeper arrived . Town scored a great goal from Mark gilbert after about twenty minutes. Town continued to play good football as did Colliers Wood have seen a lot worse team in the League this season. Town continued to push and got in in the net once more before the Assistant referee flagged for offiside. All in all a good result and three more points.